GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. blackwrath88

2011 GTI APR KO4 with LSD/Meth

Build thread http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110980 Asking $8,900 OBO Mileage- 77,300 ECU/Misc. APR KO4 100 octane file* Apr Mobile Dongle ENGINE: •APR K04 Turbo*KIT •VFSide Engine Mount •Snow performance Stage 2 Boost-Controlled Water/Meth Injection Kit •Throttle...
  2. blackwrath88

New version APR intake stage 1

This is the new updated version of the APR intake, practically brand new, only on the car for a month and less than 300 miles. Brand new this intake is $350 + tax, I'm letting this go for $280 firm. I prefer local pick up at 07003 but will ship at your expense. Only selling because I'm going a...
  3. blackwrath88

ASA wheels and 17" MT slicks

ASA wheels and 17" MT slicks for sale, will fit your GTI/Jetta with no issues. These slicks are super sticky and require minimum burnout which is good for a stock trans. Just set launch and go, asking 550 local pick up preferred 07003. Tires still have 40+ runs left in them. Sent from my...
  4. blackwrath88

Used OEM Detroit wheels $150

OEM Detroit wheels for sale $150 picked up in Bloomfield NJ, they are curbed up quite a bit hence the sell price. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. blackwrath88

GIAC KO4 extreme file ??

Hi I was wondering if anyone is running the GIAC KO4 extreme file and If so, how do you like it? Also anyone out their switch from APR KO4 100 file to GIAC KO4 extreme? Which one pulls harder? Or did you not notice any significant difference? Your feed back will be greatly appreciated...
  6. blackwrath88

KO4 100 file with water/meth + race fuel

Curious to know if anyone has or is currently running APR KO4 100 octane map with WMI and race fuel. I've searched and found some old threads and saw people running APR K04- 100 file on 93 pump gas with WMI but can't find anything with 260GT race fuel) If you are running this or know someone...
  7. blackwrath88

Brand new 17" Enkei RPF1 wheels & tires

For sale are 4 brand new 17x7.5 Enkei RPF1 in bright silver wrapped with 225/45/17 BFgood rich rival S 1.5 tires. (Tires recommended by APR) Both wheels/tires are mint condition and 0 miles, I purchased these and mounted them only to find my BBK kit won't fit them. The wheels/tires are already...
  8. blackwrath88

WTS GTI plaid Seats NNJ

Selling front and rear 2DR GTI plaid Seats, PM me for pictures. local pick up only -Clifton NJ Serious offers only please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. blackwrath88

IE Intake manifold with KO4 Software?

Apologies if this has been covered already but is anyone running the APR k04 file with Integrated Engineerings Intake manifold? I want to get one but I was told my tune would need to compensate for the additional air flow/new design.
  10. blackwrath88

GEN1 TSI swap for Gen3 MK7 engine?

Contemplating doing an engine swap next year on my MK6 and was wondering if the new MK7 TSI engine is a direct mount/fitment in a MK6? The goal would be to swap the engine and install APR's STAGE 3+ kit. Anyone know of anyone doing this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. blackwrath88

WTS 18" OEM Detroit wheels/New Conti DWS06

Up for sale are my OEM 18" Detroit wheels/Conti DWS 06 tires located in Clifton NJ. The tires only have 30 miles on it and chalk lines are still visible. I decided to buy new 17" wheels so I no longer need these. Wheels/tires are already balanced and ready to go 225/45/18. Looking for $950...
  12. blackwrath88

DD KO4 performance upgrades

I decided to finally give my car some serious TLC with several major Mods and wanted to share the experience. I drive a 2011 VW GTI with a KO4 turbo and APR's TBE system. Everything else is absolutely stock including intake [emoji15]. I absolutely love my car and all it's KO4 goodness but I...