GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Opinions needed: Part out car or sell as is?

Time to get back into an e46 M3. The GTI is cool and all (even stg2) but dollar for dollar the M3 is a much better buy. Much more capable than even a stg2 GTI with coilovers. Sure you can dump money in a GTI to make it fast but in the end it's still on a golf platform. So - part out the car...
  2. F

FS: NC. H&R Super Sport Spring and Koni Orange Shocks MK6

NO LONGER FOR SALE The shocks are pretty much brand new. Replaced within 1000mi however I'm going with a MUCH stiffer setup. Bolts will obviously have been installed however I'll degrease them and put some new thread coating on them. These fronts will be already compressed with strut hat...
  3. F

H&R Coilover part number for MK6

Guys I'm searching and can't find the exact part number for the H&R RSS clubsport coilovers for the MK6. Looks like RSS1755-1 Which fits MK5 but I can't confirm. I think there is also a different version (and part number) for the clubsport coilovers with stainless (not yellow) rear shocks...
  4. F

MK6 H&R RSS CLUBSPORT COILOVERS HELP - Correct part number

Guys I'm searching and can't find the exact part number for the clubsport coilovers. Looks like RSS1755-1 Which fits MK5 but I can't confirm. I think there is also a different version (and part number) for the clubsport coilovers with stainless (not yellow) rear shocks. Thanks
  5. F

First time post, pictures, introduction and a few questions

Hello I just purchased a 2011 GTI with some mods about 2 weeks ago. Still waiting on title from bank but so far I have enjoyed the car. Has: APR stage 2 tune, cat-less downpipe w/ resonator, magnaflow exhaust, intercooler, R8 coils and colder plugs, intake, H&R springs w/ Konis, wheels, some...