GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Warning: Avoid doing business with this member

I've been a car enthusiast for over 8 years. During that time I've sold many many parts both OEM and aftermarket to other enthusiasts. I have not had a single problem selling on forums/craigslist/ebay until now. On 09/16/2017 I received a PM from a member on here called A3-Owner about 'used...
  2. R

FS: OEM MK6 GTI Turbo - 150k - $125+Shipping

Located in Rochester NY *The turbo and manifold does not come with a DV.* Asking $125+Shipping *P/U preferred* https://gyazo.com/b0990054301e8358546a0c98b612fb27
  3. R

FS: Recaro RSG Seats w/ Alcantara/Carbon

Located in Rochester, NY Pickup preferred but will ship at buyers expense ($$$) Asking $1350. Not interested in any trades at this time, Thanks!
  4. R

Stock to HPA K04 w/E85

Hi everyone, Picked up my first GTI recently. To make this short it ended up needing a new engine. There is a thread in the maintenance section on everything if anyone would like to find out more. The following is going to be done in addition to the brand new engine. Can't wait to get it...
  5. R

MK6 GTI Severe Oil consumption

Hi everyone, I recently picked up a 2012 GTI with 150k. I got a good deal and it was fairly clean...so I thought. Unfortunately i've found a serious issue not even a week after picking it up. To start the Dealership I picked it up from said they did an oil change a few hundred miles ago but...