GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Keeping - Please Delete

Just bought a Golf that came with it, going back to stock. Complete Brembo 18z big brake kit currently mounted on my MK6 Golf TDI Brembo 18z Calipers. Dual caliper Adapter Kit Powder coated Red drilled/slotted rotors brembo brake pads mounting hardware and lines $1300
  2. M

WTB ED LED Headlights

Please let me know if you got a pair for sale....mauricio_zanabri@hotmail.com for faster response....thanks
  3. M

FS : Mk5/Mk6 goodies - Eonon, Neuspeed, Eibach, ECS stuff...

All items fit the following cars: 2006-2014 GTI - Prices DO NOT include Shipping Eonon GA8153 8" Head Unit 8" HD Android 7.1 Car Audio 2GB-RAM Quad-Core - SOLD Brand new Neuspeed Front Swaybar with new bushings - SOLD link for reference: https://www.ecstuning.com/b-neuspeed...5.02.25.3~neu/...
  4. M

WTB OEM RNS 315 with code

FOUND ONE PLEASE DELETE....as title says looking for an OEM RNS 315 with code and any connectors or gps antenna needed....let me know ....thanks
  5. M

Project part out - Short Shifters, OEM Shift knobs etc..etc...

Can email you pics just send me your email via pm Updated - Parts are located in San Antonio,Tx ECS Tuning Golf / GTI MK6 Hatch Pop strut kit $ 55 Shipped Mk5 - MK6 Golf/JSW/Jetta Votex style side skirts $100 updated More parts to come.....
  6. M

MK6 GTI / Golf / JSW - Underseat drawers (pair)

Passenger and Driver side - One of them needs a small reinforcement on one of the the tabs - see pic - (previous owner just glued some washers to secure the screw to the tab and it worked) - price reflects this flaw, other than that in great shape. Price is $140 for the pair plus pay pal fees /...
  7. M

Steve Petty Motorsports 3 inch cat back with extras - San Antonio,Tx

SOLD !!!!! Used (normal wear) T304 Stainless Steel 3” exhaust for Mk6 Volkswagen GTI. V-band exhausts have interchangeable components so there’s pieces from both the Steve Petty Motorsports “Street” (quieter) setup and the “Track” set up. Extras: New J-Pipe OEM Rear bumper lower lip double...
  8. M

FS: LED Cherry Red Tail lights - NON OEM

PICTURES ADDED - Selling my Non OEM LED Tail Lights - Cherry Red THE UNKNOWN - Full Disclosure (Read Carefully): Bought from the original owner who bought new from Amazon and used for a few months before a few led on the inner tail portion of one of the sides failed. This did not bother me...
  9. M

Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers

AVAILABLE !!! Used for less than 5k miles, mint condition, collars spin freely, complete kit ready to install. Kit P/N 47-127708 $625 plus shipping / pay pal fees Pics here ( if the link does not work please pm me your email for pics....thanks) ECS TUNNING - link for reference of specs and...
  10. M

FS- OEM Hella LED Tails - Dark Cherry

The real deal, in mint condition with Kufatec adapters to make it plug and play on your Golf/GTI/Golf R SOLD--- shipped OBO Note: PM me for faster response, if you read this post that means they are still available pics... https://www.dropbox.com/s/7syt1nt8pia8aju/DSC_1404.jpg?dl=0...
  11. M

FS- OEM Hella LED Tails - Dark Cherry

The real deal, in mint condition with Kufatec adapters to make it plug and play on your Golf/GTI/Golf R $ SOLD Note: PM me for faster response, if you read this post that means they are still available pics... https://www.dropbox.com/s/7syt1nt8pia8aju/DSC_1404.jpg?dl=0...
  12. M

FS - Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers

AVAILABLE !!! Used for less than 5k miles, mint condition, collars spin freely, complete kit ready to install. Kit P/N 47-127708 $625 plus shipping / pay pal fees Pics here ( if the link does not work please pm me your email for pics....thanks) ECS TUNNING - link for reference of specs and...
  13. M

WTB - 2.5L Performance / maintenance parts ( SRI / Intake / CAI / Short Shifter etc..

As the title says...please pm me price and pics of any of the following Car application- 2008 VW Jetta 2.5L - 5 speed - Located in Texas - Short Ram Intake - Integrated Engineering and similar - Short Shifter (5 speed) - NLS / Neuspeed / Diesel Geek - Cold air intakes ( doesn't have to be...
  14. M

WTB - 2.5L Performance / maintenance parts ( SRI / Intake / CAI / Short Shifter etc..

As the title says...please pm me price and pics of any of the following Car application- 2008 VW Jetta 2.5L - 5 speed - Located in Texas - Short Ram Intake - Integrated Engineering and similar - Short Shifter (5 speed) - NLS / Neuspeed / Diesel Geek - Cold air intakes ( doesn't have to be...
  15. M

WTB - 2.5L Engine Performance / maintenance parts ( SRI / Intake / CAI / Shifter etc.