GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

2012 GTI DSG Autobahn

I suck at posting pictures and they all are too big. anyone want to post them for me? There is a FB link that has them until then. GTI Autobahn package DSG.heated Leather, premium factory stereo with an Uber Stealth Sub under the rear floor with JL Audio sub and amp.Navigation All of the...
  2. B

WTB GTI cargo cover

Im looking for a cargo cover for the rear of my GTI. If anyone has one laying around or knows of a great place to buy one please let me know. Thanks B
  3. B

Rims from other cars?

I am looking to grab a cheap set of rims to throw some track days or autocross tires on. Does anyone know of any interchangeable rims that will fit from other manufactures? I don't really care what the style is as long as they fit and are the size I need. Knowing what will fit helps me broaden...
  4. B

Greensboro NC Coffee and cars

Anyone from the area planning on going this Saturday?
  5. B

ST Coilovers

Its time for me to upgrade the suspension and I was looking at a set of ST coilovers. Ive had some in the offroad world but for the street I have zero knowledge on them. This is my daily with the occasional spirited mountain trip. I am looking at possibly trying to get into autocross. With that...
  6. B

Rallycross in NC?

I was wondering if anyone in North Carolina knew of somewhere that did Rallycross or some short course style timed racing. My GTI is my daily but I would like to do some playing in it. I did some SCCA racing about 20 years ago and always had a blast. Any info would be awesome!
  7. B

Navigation Update?

Wondering if anyone knew where the cheapest option to update the navigation on my stock unit is. I went to Navtech's website, but im not paying $125 for a version of maps that's already 2 years old and outdated. Anyone have a better source?
  8. B

What method of payment does everyone use?

I just got done using google wallet. I have sent money on it before to a friend but never for a transaction. It transferred instantly, and went into my bank account instantly. Best part was no fees. For piece of mind on both the buyer and seller we did a 75% down 25% after proof of shipping...
  9. B

What method of payment does everyone use?

Its been a long time since ive been in the buying ands selling of things on a forum. With that said, what is everyones preferred payment methods for selling things online. Also what does everyone use as a general rule when being a seller? Do you get full payment then ship, partial payment then...
  10. B

COBB accessport

SOLD!!!!! I have an Accessport that came with my 2012 GTI when I bought it. Since then I have changed some things and have no need for it. The shop that did my work unmarried it from my car and I have checked it is in the ready for install state. What I am unsure of is it had about a dozen...