GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

The end of all privacy...

I don't have a problem with this being used at places with legal security checkpoints, but to aim it into our homes or vehicles is Bullshit & where is the independant scientific evidence that this laser is 100% safe to be used on humans?
  2. T

MK5 & MK6 love

Couple from yesterday
  3. T

Couple shots from today

Sorry my site is still down otherwise id host them myself, if anyone would like to host them please do for now, my site will be back up in a week. shot these near my house here in Vegas :)
  4. T

Go Pro #3

Compilation of video taken in and around valley of fire, this was a day before i got my KW's on and was mainly just to test the limitations of the GP - hope you enjoy, editing was mostly trying to pull the sound out (the GP isn't the best for sound reproduction, ill need external mic's for best...
  5. T

KW V3 review

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!! I love em!
  6. T

GoPro new video - Valley of Fire

This time i started a youtube channel, here it is - hopefully no fail this time :) http://youtu.be/RKymWcAynbY
  7. T

First attempt using my GoPro Hero2

https://fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/cfs-ak-ash4/v/453777/566/10150942134930663_40903.mp4?oh=f52fee8a7db4d0e2addc802d2d2520dd&oe=4FB28720&__gda__=1337100064_13e4a74407e41db43b89a7171b9e6d2c Looks great on my 27 IMac in original 1080p but it's saved on 2nd lowest setting here for quick viewing...
  8. T

Andrew @ Redline

I ordered some KW V3's & a gopro motorsports edition camera YESTERDAY & I just got home to see it staring me in the face!!! Unbelievable! & not only that my coils are 2/3rds the way here "in transit" I'll probably see those tomorrow when I get home (he told me early next week & I thought THAT...
  9. T

Went to buy an R...

For my wife, we looked at the base model R & drove it, it felt only as fast as my stage 1 GTI & while it cornered pretty well I felt that my BSH RSB & Unibrace UB & XB equipped GTI wasn't outmatched by the R's AWD. (at least during spirited street driving) We saw a 2012 Autobahn 4 door GTI with...
  10. T

Unibrace XB & UB full review

Very first impression after the install was the engine note had changed, bear in mind that I finally fixed my carbonio stage 2 pipe (it was sitting on the brake reservoir and I got it readjusted so it's off it & not sending vibrations into the cabin - eliminated that resonance completely) but...
  11. T

12-09 build date 2010 GTI - R led no fog HELP?

I'm at my tuner & they can't figure out how to get my bulb out error to go away using Vagcom- car is a 2010 (built 12-09) lights are BKS purchased R Led no fog & tinted. Can someone give me a direct path to fixing my bulb out error & retaining both reverse light use? Thanks a million!
  12. T

Theme music playing .... APR - you are up!

You just know there are 4 or 5 stage 3 guys hitting their refresh buttons like meth-head tweakers right now! Lmao Cut them some slack APR - spill the beans already.
  13. T

What constitutes "Bulletproof"?

I plan on getting the APR stage 3 with all supporting APR mods - my philosophy is that by using all APR- everything will work together better than mixing & matching. I'd like to take it one step further & "bulletproof" the engine & driveline so I can enjoy the package for a long time (my goal is...
  14. T

Would you have sex with your hot step sister?

You do make very valid points regarding my pov & I appreciate your sensitivity - Thanks :) Being 43, my school of thought is to try to instill a sense of decency where I see it lacking (our younger testosterone laced youth) but I'm not so old that I cannot see where they are coming from - I was...
  15. T

^ok so her neck & chin aren't fat ... But looking at that pic that's the only part that hasn't been introduced to chicken mcnuggets yet!
  16. T

You missed the point ... I didn't give you details so you are still assuming that your experiences apply to me & my loved ones - they don't. I understand most of this is to get a laugh (from my pov that is poor taste) I also understand these "scenarios" are unlikely (the Jessica Simpson one...
  17. T

So a cop flipped me off today

Was Mclovin riding shotgun? I can't believe it's page 3 and this hasn't been made fun of yet.... Lolz
  18. T

I don't feel attacked, I just happen to be very close to someone who suffered through forced incest/rape & if you knew the details you would feel inhuman for even jesting (luckily there are people here who will never have to know truly what I'm talking about) As for Jessica Simpson ... She's fat!
  19. T

This & Further.... My parents raised me to understand right from wrong - (I am Atheist /Agnostic btw ... I do not believe in god or the certainty of all claims of knowledge) I do believe that some things that make us human we should hold onto dearly (like the respect of family) this is one of...
  20. T

How is that ANY different? Both are digging in the morality dumpster! When someone is married into the family they become a relative and if both parties partake they have exhausted all remnants of being a decent human being. It's a sad fucking world when "proximity" may be the only thing...