2. N

FS: new oem clutch

SOLD.
  3. N

parting out my R

SOLD.
  4. N

new feature

cant post pics but here's a feature carsxhype.com just did on my mk6. pretty good xmas present. http://carsxhype.com/2011/12/25/good-things-come-in-small-packages-barrys-mk6-gti/
  5. N

FS: bbs lm need to buy a daily

sold please delete
  6. N

PARTS

sellin mercedes lm6s with good tires $850 gti rear valence with tow hook cover $100 tdi sidemarkers and reflectors $50 3 inch agency power axelback $300 let me kno.
  7. N

BSH BT

for those who may care i just left the shop discussing plans for a new turbo kit. this one will be built off my car and is geared to be a more affordable and everyday kit. this kit has never been seen and details are forthcoming and like i said its for those who care. I will be posting up as...
  8. N

2010 was good to me

started with traded in MAY for and how she sits now this year its gonna be even bigger
  9. N

catback Billyboat 2 different rears

********SOLD!!!!!!!!******** press release ] Features from BB website * CNC mandrel bent T304 stainless steel tubing throughout entire system * Hand fabricated T304 stainless mufflers incorporating B&B’s Purge Resonance Technology (PRT) * 4” round double wall tips enhance the...
  10. N

FS/FT: Oettinger Re

Selling my RE's. They used to be on the BSH BT MK5 but i had them on my mk6. Specs are 5x112 18x8.5 ET50 including the 5mm spacers and hub rings although you may need to purchase new hubrings. 3 of the 4 tires are good and 2 of the wheels have light rash and a couple rock chips. looking to get...
  11. N

Allow me to introduce myself...

Hi all long time reader, frequent posted first time showing the car after the latest round of mods. 1st the mods then pics.. Current: Tdi front and rear conversion Custom BB Exhaust with Single Outlet Exhaust BSH True Seal, VTA Catch Can, Throttle Body, Boost Tap, Swaybar and Endlinks Noise...
  12. N

license plate lights

anyone else who purchased these having issues with their aftermarket lights?
  13. N

help !!!!

I'm in the air force and I'm in a predicament. I own an 06 gtI but I might b able to get an 06 evo and not spend any absurd amount gettin it in fact almost an even trade. wat do u guys think?