GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 909CaalGTIMk6

Mk6 APR stage 2 vs Q60 3.0T unknown mods??

Honestly I didn’t think I would have kept up with it but this is one of the first times that I actually pushed it a bit and it felt amazing . We started off at about a 40 roll he stayed about a fender behind me the whole time up til 110 and that’s when I started tapping him even more went up to...
  2. 909CaalGTIMk6

Running Lean?

I just got my car tuned last week because I had installed a downpipe and intake without a tune, so I got it tuned to stage 2 and as I was driving back from the shop it kept on saying that it was running lean. Would this be a problem that should have been fixed with the tune or is it something...
  3. 909CaalGTIMk6

APR stage 2

What are your guys thoughts on APR tune stages 1-3?
  4. 909CaalGTIMk6

Unitronic Stage 2

Which tune would you recommend ?
  5. 909CaalGTIMk6

Unitronic Stage 2

When I’m going to get my tune done, should my car have some backfire after getting this tune or is there anything I could do or tell them to do so my car could have some sick backfire ? I have a 3” catless downpipe and an injen cold air intake at the moment to go along w the tune I’m getting...
  6. 909CaalGTIMk6

Stage 2?

Ok cool thanks !! Also if I get the unitronic with the cable would I be able to do it myself ?
  7. 909CaalGTIMk6

Selling Accessport??

Looking for an accessport any brand ! Let me know !
  8. 909CaalGTIMk6

Rims

Anyone selling a set of aftermarket rims ???
  9. 909CaalGTIMk6

Catless DP

Looking for a Catless High flow DP let me know
  10. 909CaalGTIMk6

Stage 2?

Awesome ! Thanks for the help
  11. 909CaalGTIMk6

Stage 2?

which would you recommend ??
  12. 909CaalGTIMk6

Stage 2?

Thanks !
  13. 909CaalGTIMk6

Stage 2?

I just bought a ECS intake and wanted to see what else I needed to go stage 2 . Thanks
  14. 909CaalGTIMk6

GTI part out mk6?

Looking for radiator support and metal pieces on top of headlights that hold lights in place .
  15. 909CaalGTIMk6

Looking for a MK6 part out in Cali need some front end parts plsss let me knowwww

Looking for a MK6 part out in Cali need some front end parts plsss let me knowwww