1. yoshigti

2013 GTI 1 owner

(y) Nice wheels' just put on the same set
  2. yoshigti

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Should start a post called what did you do with your Biden money...💵💵
  3. yoshigti

I know right, Good old MN winters the damn screws are stuck in there and im scared to take it off, already had the car in once for VW rust warranty. They fixed it though :)
  4. yoshigti

New shoes all ready for summer
  5. yoshigti

Oil in the air filter 😞

There is a lot of oil’ I’ll dig in and keep ya posted‘ we’ll see 🔦 Just more fun 🛠
  6. yoshigti

Oil in the air filter 😞

Cleaning air filter today”and found some oil in the air filter:( Any good news is appreciated I’m hoping not worse case. Thinking start with valve seal leak, or a ring problem maybe vacuum leak???? 🤕 Still very new to the VW family Running with Cobb access port, intake, stage 2, & cat delete...
  7. yoshigti

FS : Rotiform IND-Ts - 18x8.5 in limited release finish

did you sell the rims?
  8. yoshigti

Clicking/Banging noise while driving

what did you end up paying for that? just got one with about the same mile's
  9. yoshigti

FS : Rotiform IND-Ts - 18x8.5 in limited release finish

very nice! Will you ship? any pics on the car?
  10. yoshigti

Rust warranty

VW rust warranty is about to end' so if you have rust starting get in to your local dealer and get it fixed soon. And no it does not matter if you are not the first owner. Good Luck
  11. yoshigti

WTB: few accessories/mods for MK6 GTI

how can you tell if you have the updated version of the timing chain tensioner? Was there a factory recall for the issue? thanks for the info
  12. yoshigti

Looking for input on exhaust upgrade

would not agree at all, these cars can sound bad as hell when done right, will post video later
  13. yoshigti

Looking for input on exhaust upgrade

Looking to upgrade exhaust, Want something deep and nasty when I get on it, don't care what the neighbors think.. LOL Let me know' the car has a stage 2 tune and a catless cheap exhaust on it now from when I bought it. It don't sound bad but it don't sound right. thanks
  14. yoshigti

VW MK6 INTERCOOLER

well at least im getting some adult input back, thanks to all
  15. yoshigti

VW MK6 INTERCOOLER

Thank you for that’ Better then the smart ass reply about the caps. I’m replacing the condenser and just looking into the cooler part of it.
  16. yoshigti

VW MK6 INTERCOOLER

What’s the big deal with caps?? Im sorry to big to read
  17. yoshigti

VW MK6 INTERCOOLER

LOOKING TO UPGRADE' ANY THOUGHTS ON WHAT I SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR?? THE BEST"