GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. yoshigti

Oil in the air filter 😞

Cleaning air filter today”and found some oil in the air filter:( Any good news is appreciated I’m hoping not worse case. Thinking start with valve seal leak, or a ring problem maybe vacuum leak???? 🤕 Still very new to the VW family Running with Cobb access port, intake, stage 2, & cat delete...
  2. yoshigti

Rust warranty

VW rust warranty is about to end' so if you have rust starting get in to your local dealer and get it fixed soon. And no it does not matter if you are not the first owner. Good Luck
  3. yoshigti

Looking for input on exhaust upgrade

Looking to upgrade exhaust, Want something deep and nasty when I get on it, don't care what the neighbors think.. LOL Let me know' the car has a stage 2 tune and a catless cheap exhaust on it now from when I bought it. It don't sound bad but it don't sound right. thanks
  4. yoshigti

VW MK6 INTERCOOLER

LOOKING TO UPGRADE' ANY THOUGHTS ON WHAT I SHOULD BE LOOKING FOR?? THE BEST"
  5. yoshigti

Minnesota VW owners

Looking for someone with any spare parts in Minnesota' lmk what you got
  6. yoshigti

looking for exhaust and suspension...2011 VW GTI 2.0 MANUAL

looking for exhaust and suspension...2011 VW GTI 2.0 MANUAL
  7. yoshigti

Yellow light and code??!!

2011 gti turbo just changed the plugs and coil packs miss fire went away now have this code back tuned with Cobb
  8. yoshigti

Yellow check engine light keeps coming on and off? 2011 vw gti 2.0

What can cause this? I had a miss fire replaced plugs and coil packs. Now that’s gone’ but that yellow devil came back on’ Just bought the car cpl Mths back and hope we didn’t get screwed?? Can anyone point us in the right direction to fix or start looking to find main source of problem?? thx