GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. JustinStrife

Feeler/FS: 2012 Golf R - 2dr, with sunroof - Black - DSG swapped - 135k miles

If I may ask, who did the DSG swap and how much was it to do? Considering doing it to my R. Sorry for the hi-jack. Also, it might help to post pictures of the interior and exterior of the car for people.
  2. JustinStrife

Sad day but the time has come, Parting out my beautiful build (Bay Area California)

Would love to get the turbo and the supporting mods for my autobahn edition. :cry:
  3. JustinStrife

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Just had new wheels and tires put on. Definitely can feel a difference with the michelins as well as lighter wheels. Next up is coilovers and swaybars.
  4. JustinStrife

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

I ended up cancelling my order for the BBS wheels after they were postponed twice. Went a different route and pretty happy with the outcome. Alleggerita HLT MGS in Matte Graphite Silver. 17x8 +48 offset, 16.2lbs each. I have SHS Coilovers and H&R Swaybars on order.
  5. JustinStrife

Official CANDY WHITE GOLF/GTI Thread...

Thought I'd add to the list. Bought her in June, 2012 Autobahn with DSG. She has CAI, Downpipe and Exhaust currently. I've added a kenwood DVD player with backup camera. Fun little hot hatch. Edit: Ordered BBS RGR Diamond Black wheels in 17x7.5 et48 from Vivid Racing. Could be awhile before...