GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

(SOLD) Building a MK6 R, consider buying this boatload of parts.

Is everything sold? I would be interested in the Aquamist and the Manifold with the ports.
  2. F

ISO Aquamist HS4

My next major mod will be a meth kit for my GTI. I am just curious if there are any floating around or if I will need to go through aquamist-direct.com I need the HS4 System as well as a water tank (haven't chosen brand here).
  3. F

mk6 GTI Parts

Do you have the trim ring around the shifter?
  4. F

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Absolutely. It’s different and unique. I don’t know if I’ll put new ones on when I repaint next year. But for now I like it being my on style. I plan on putting on new wheels hopefully sooner than later. I really like the these Tourens with the red ring to accent.
  5. F

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Yesterday I put on red Vinal strips down the side of my GTI. I love it how it matches the RokBlokz and red GTI grill emblem (found on Etsy)!!
  6. F

OEM Downpipe for sale?

It’s still available. My zip code is 84403 to find out shipping costs.
  7. F

OEM Downpipe for sale?

Absolutely, your up. I haven’t had much communication from the others. It is a 2011 CBFA (with cat). The mesh is just worn and torn, no issues whatsoever.
  8. F

Boost Gauge Light

After a lot of research it was the best vent pod gauge I could find based primarily off this forum. I would like to stick with my current gauge (for now, it has its sticky issues and has me wondering just a little) but for now save the money and just get a new bulb for this one.
  9. F

Boost Gauge Light

My very first mod was my newsouth boost gauge. I am now starting on cosmetic mods and want to change the light to blue. I wasn’t able to find that spec online. LTDR What size bulb goes in the Newsouth Boost Gauge?
  10. F

WB: front bumper

Looking for a new front bumper
  11. F

WB: Rear Passenger Door

Bump
  12. F

OEM Downpipe for sale?

Pm’d
  13. F

OEM Downpipe for sale?

Did you find one? OP never responded.
  14. F

Backup Tune

I doubt it. I don’t know if they sent a new ECU with the engine. I will ask the shop tomorrow though!
  15. F

ITEM PURCHASED please ignore: Front VW Emblem

Are you wanting stock?
  16. F

OEM Downpipe for sale?

Pm’d
  17. F

Part out

Let’s talk shipping on that rear passenger door. PM’d
  18. F

WB: Rear Passenger Door

As the titles says, I’m looking for a new door. Someone decided to open my door further than it’s supposed to and dented and bent the hinge. Finally looking for a replacement.
  19. F

Backup Tune

There were not any mods when I bought it. There were R8 coil packs but that’s about it. Since I bought the car though, I put in a new engine. No mods here either when I bought it (unless the turbo inlet pipe is metal stock 🤔). *I am not referring to the turbo intake*
  20. F

Turbo Overboost and Bio

No on the wastegate rattle. I think its about a stage 1 tune and yes, I just installed a unitronic 3" DP this week.