GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

ISO Aquamist HS4

My next major mod will be a meth kit for my GTI. I am just curious if there are any floating around or if I will need to go through aquamist-direct.com I need the HS4 System as well as a water tank (haven't chosen brand here).
  2. F

Boost Gauge Light

My very first mod was my newsouth boost gauge. I am now starting on cosmetic mods and want to change the light to blue. I wasn’t able to find that spec online. LTDR What size bulb goes in the Newsouth Boost Gauge?
  3. F

WB: front bumper

Looking for a new front bumper
  4. F

WB: Rear Passenger Door

As the titles says, I’m looking for a new door. Someone decided to open my door further than it’s supposed to and dented and bent the hinge. Finally looking for a replacement.
  5. F

Backup Tune

I am sure that this is cross posted in multiple other places, but I found mixed results. When I bought my car it came tuned, I didn't realize this until after I installed a boost gauge as saw the boost I was pushing. The last few months I have finally started to mod out my car and am wondering...
  6. F

Turbo Overboost and Bio

I am new to the forum (first post), well as new as I can be after reading many many posts over the last few months. I know there are other posts about this subject and I have read most of them. From my research I am thinking that is is being caused by sticky vanes. I have seen people use Mr...