GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

2013 Golf R 4 Door

Hey everyone I am selling my 2013 Golf R that I’ve had a few years now and it’s been amazing. Has 153k miles on it and It has the following mods done: APR intake BC Racing Coil overs Full 3 inch exhaust 3 inch downpipe Stage 3 single mass clutch Lightweight single mass flywheel Reflect Tuning...
  2. B

MK6 Golf R wheels OEM

Looking to get rid of my OEM Mk6 Golf R wheels. No need for them anymore and taking up space in my garage. They are in good shape only damage is little rash on one wheel in the pictures and paint flaking on 2 other also in the pictures. Asking $450 obo will not ship. I am located in Columbus, GA.
  3. B

Spec Stage 3 clutch and flywheel kit $600 BNIB

Looking to sell my Spec stage 3 clutch and flywheel kit. It will come with everything brand new in the box: Stage 3 clutch Spec Single mass flywheel VW Slave Cylinder Billet rear main housing Rear main seal Rear main seal install tool I am asking $1100 Shipped OBO. Very flexible on price.
  4. B

New in Columbus, GA

Hows it going im new to VW and Columbus, GA. I have a MK6 Golf R i recently picked up. Pretty much stock. Just got a Unitronic intake installed and a tune from Reflect Tuning put in. I have a clutch on the way in but where is everyone going to have major work like that done to their car? I can...