GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

So I’m a dummy. Turns out, somehow the inner tie rod has somehow backed out on both sides. Not sure how this happened. Maybe the guy at last alignment forgot to tighten them or didn’t tighten them enough. The jam nut couldn’t be moved by hand, so u just tightened it from the inner tie rod. Now...
  2. C

It’s definitely a good time!
  3. C

I don’t mind it. I wear it as a badge of honor. This car is all about being driven, hard, and that’s what I’m gonna do!
  4. C

You’ve got some of the best roads in the country in your backyard now though!
  5. C

So I know why my handling was poor on that last run up Azusa. It wasn’t just cold tires lol https://youtube.com/shorts/K2-PSHB6SoI?si=00y4R6C-_hjYdToX
  6. C

I used P&S brake buster to clean them. I really need to take the wheels off and ceramic coat them
  7. C

Finally got around to cleaning the 911. The wheels were gross. They looked bronze lol
  8. C

I think I’ve found my fix for Dallas’ lack of canyons. Did some karting laps. It was fantastic. https://maps.app.goo.gl/TASoS1oys67y5Xi77?g_st=ic
  9. C

Lol I’d hate you as a neighbor
  10. C

Guys…. I’m having canyon withdrawal. I haven’t touched my car since I got home.
  11. C

Still in for clip of loud exhaust
  12. C

In for clip of loud exhaust
  13. C

Had to get one last ride in. Unfortunately, the temp was unseasonably cold at altitude. Made for less than ideal performance from the ole Pirelli’s. Azusa, San Gabriel Mountain Rd.
  14. C

Guys. I only have 4 more days is Costa Mesa. Gonna miss these canyons
  15. C

I love the way they look. I shunned all bright colored cars after I had a hellrot E30 325is in high school and got enough tickets to lose my license lol.
  16. C

I’ve owned grey and silver cars forever. I said I’d never own a white car, because it grabs so much attention and I drive like an asshole sometimes. Alas, opportunity presented itself, TWICE! Now I own two white cars and love them.
  17. C

So much yes! Congratulations! Back in the game!
  18. C

I can’t imagine Jim in anything but a Porsche
  19. C

Ugh, this is terrible to hear. Glad you’re okay though. I almost got clipped the other day by an early morning commuter coming down the mountain passing on a double yellow.