GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nikhsub1

Neuspeed RSe52 18" Black w/ Hankook R-S3 tires

Sold!
  2. nikhsub1

FS - VMR v810 19x8.5 Gunmetal with Tires

For sale are my v810's which are flow formed... cast faces with forged barrels essentially. They are 19x8.5 ET45 and weigh in around 22lbs. They are in good condition - one wheel has been curbed. It looks worse than it really is, it is a very light curbing as the actual metal damage is very...
  3. nikhsub1

RNS-510 For Sale!

Up for grabs is my RNS-510... had it about 3 years, runs great. It is an older unit - it has the 'Mute' button instead of the Phone button but they do the same function :) It does have HD radio and the Map is a couple years old I think, could use an update I think. Anyway, I'm in Los Angeles...
  4. nikhsub1

RNS-510 For Sale!

Up for grabs is my RNS-510... had it about 3 years, runs great. It is an older unit - it has the 'Mute' button instead of the Phone button but they do the same function :) It does have HD radio and the Map is a couple years old I think, could use an update I think. Anyway, I'm in Los Angeles...
  5. nikhsub1

Golf R Steering Wheel trade with $300 my way - Must be LA local!

Anyone with a TDI that wants a Golf R steering wheel and willing to trade me their wheel THIS WEEKEND, $300 and it's yours. Please email me for fastest response at scott at netbetty dot com
  6. nikhsub1

MK6 P3 Cars Vent Gauge - TDI

I have a fully assembled P3 gauge for a TDI for sale. Unit is perfect and has red font. Sells for $449 http://www.p3cars.com/vw-golf-gti-rabbit/vw-mk6-vent-integrated-digital-interface/ The gauge is installed in an OEM vent so all you need to do is remove your vent and slide this in and hook...
  7. nikhsub1

aFe TDI Intake

I have an aFe intake for a TDI for sale. It has about 10k on it and has a ProDry filter which are excellent. The nice thing about this intake is it uses the stock bottom part of the OEM intake. $150 shipped
  8. nikhsub1

P3 Cars Vent Gauge - TDI

I have a fully assembled P3 gauge for a TDI for sale. Unit is perfect and has red font. Sells for $449 http://www.p3cars.com/vw-golf-gti-rabbit/vw-mk6-vent-integrated-digital-interface/ The gauge is installed in an OEM vent so all you need to do is remove your vent and slide this in and hook...
  9. nikhsub1

OEM Complete Golf R Bumper and OEM LED HID Setup

HIDs are SOLD!!! Parting out the wagon... Right now for sale, just came off the car: Candy White Golf R bumper ALL OEM. No Chinese crap here, every part, grill, light cap etc is OEM. Bumper comes COMPLETE, all grills, washer caps (glued down since JSW has no washers), tow hook cover, both...
  10. nikhsub1

Kuat Vagabond X Basket with built in spoiler

The Kuat Vagabond X is the nicest basket I've ever seen. It has a built in cable lock and you can fork mount 2 bicycles in it as well. Comes will all hardware to mount to your roof cross bars. The factory spoiler has a copper logo. The Vagabond X can be extended if you purchase the middle...
  11. nikhsub1

S53 Whispbars Yakima

Selling my S53 whispbars. These mount flush to the roof rails for a super clean look. They must be positioned properly if you want your pano to open, I do not have a pano so this was a non issue. They are in good shape but all the logos are faded off of them - some may like this it is a clean...
  12. nikhsub1

Feeler - 2011 JSW 6MT in CA

2011 JSW TDI with 42k miles. 6MT with NO PANO! Black interior. CA car and has never ever seen snow. Car runs like a top and has an extended warranty to 75k miles. Never in an accident, no door dings no scratches - minor nicks in front from freeway driving but all normal hard to notice stuff...
  13. nikhsub1

TSW Nurburgrings w/225/40 DWS 18x8 ET45 Custom Powder Coated Wrinkle Black FS/OT

Well the day has come for me to sell these wheels. I'm looking for something in a 19" (I know I'll regret this later but meh). These Nurburgrings weigh in at 18.6lbs each, rotary forged and have been custom powder coated by Rotiform so you know they were done RIGHT. They come with 225/45...
  14. nikhsub1

Golf R LEDs as fogs?

So, I picked up a Golf R front end... and I want to wire the LED running lights that are normally DRL as fog lights to my euro light switch. Has anyone done this? Wondering what I am going to need to get this done. Any help mucho appreciated! :thumbup:
  15. nikhsub1

Zolder Reps Los Angeles CHEAP!

Sold!
  16. nikhsub1

Complete R32 Front Brake Setup

Sold!
  17. nikhsub1

Ed's OEM look Black Golf R HID

SOLD!
  18. nikhsub1

17" Anthracite Goals with Continental DW Tires

SOLD!
  19. nikhsub1

VMR VB3 18x8.5 ET45 Matte Black

SOLD!!!
  20. nikhsub1

TSW Nurburgrings Wrinkle Black Powder

Well, finally picked up my wheels from Rotiform, had them powder coat the Nurburgrings a wrinkle black. I love the way they came out! Just had the wheels installed, needed 2 new tires but used the tread warranty so it wasn't too bad... The wrinkle black finish is awesome, it looks totally...