GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

Cobb Accessport Unmarried mk6 $350

send me a PM and lets see if we can come up with a deal. have a few more questions.
  2. O

I'm pretty sure it does. the CBFA has a SAI (Secondary Air Pump) and an extra 02 sensor as the CCTA doesn't have either. and when is the tune from? Pre-EPA getting ahold of COBB or after?
  3. O

which motor is this for? the CCTA or CBFA?
  4. O

WTB rear sway bar

I got a MK6 rear sway bar in Oregon that just was removed from my car
  5. O

Mk6 Perfomance parts

send me a PM and lets work this out.
  6. O

Mk6 Perfomance parts

ill bite. I'm interested in the APR Carbonio intake. Do you ship?
  7. O

FS: 2011 GTI partouts, Downpipe, APR BOOST TAP

you still have this? and got pictures to share?
  8. O

WTB: 4-5 OEM Rims

Send me a DM here and see if we can make this happen. I have a friend who deals with wheels and I am waiting to hear back from him on the white worm.
  9. O

can you take some pictures for me and post a link? Those are the same rims I currently have on my '13. Are any of them bent? curb rash? I'm interested.
  10. O

which OEM rims are they?
  11. O

I'm wanting to buy 4-5 OEM rims to put on my MK6 GTI Autobahn, my current set that came with the car last year has curb rash on all 4 rims. I'm open to most any of them as long as their NOT bent or have curb rash or white worm. I'm okay with a bit of clear coat peeling. I'm located in...
  12. O

MK6 Autobahn GTI Seat belt front/rear

reply via PM inbound.
  13. O

send me a PM and let's see if we can make this work. it looks like there's just one buckle and 5 seatbelts.?
  14. O

When to replace timing chain tensioner

Huh, I Stand corrected. Thanks for correcting me. By chance was your car shipped NEW to a PZEV state? I also live in a non-PZEV state and my car was shipped here NEW but is also built to PZEV standards and No luck getting the 150K PZEV warranty work done, I was told by VW directly and EPA...
  15. O

When to replace timing chain tensioner

You must live in a PZEV state and register the vehicle to take advantage of the 150k PZEV warranty. there are only 5 or 6 PZEV states in the US and then you have to push the issue with the dealer every time you need to get warranty work done.
  16. O

Are these still available?
  17. O

SOLD : 2012 APR Stage 2 GTI Mid Michigan

sending you a PM. where in Michigan? and an airport close by? I would be flying in with a cashier's check and ready to buy if the car checks out.
  18. O

2013 MK6 GTI Stage 2 For Sale (Bay Area, CA)

im interested and will be in the Bay area 13,14,15th to buy a GTI from either a dealer or you. I got $$ in cash to spend..