GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Windshield Sunshade

Just in time for summer I have an Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade for sale. In great condition no tears or rips, includes protective bag. They retail for about $60, offering it for $40 shipped anywhere in the CONUS...
  2. D

CEL keeps coming and going...

Cause for concern? Came on like a month ago then it went out after a day. Now its back, should i rush it to service?? Power does seem to be down while its on but goes back to normal after it goes out.
  3. D

Insane Golf 5 GTI Crash at Nurburgring

Glad the occupants are ok, the Golf seemed to take it like a champ. The cabin remained intact all the way to the end.
  4. D

Un-Knowledgeable Sales People

My salesman was tied up on delivery day so he had a colleague do the delivery. Young guy(mid 20's) knew everything about the car. I was very familiar with mostly everything except the bluetooth setup and nav. He walked me through it all showing me all the neat features and tips. It's no wonder...
  5. D

2008 Passat...advice appreciated

Parents had the sedan version in 2.0T, nice car overall. Never had an issues aside from a couple of software updates to the tranny, for some reason it would down shift really hard to 2nd gear. Other than that nice car all around, parents turned it in with like 48k miles it.
  6. D

Ipod RNS-315 reset issue

I've had my car over a month now and it's all good so far except when listening to my ipod and I turn off the car it does NOT pick up on the last song I was listening. Very annoying I have to dig again and find the playlist and blah blah. My BMW never did this no matter how long I went without...
  7. D

Got a neat package today

So this morning UPS left a package and I had no idea what it was since I was not expecting anything, when I opened it this is what I saw. Also it came with a certificate of authenticity since it's a "Driver's Edition". :thumbup:
  8. D

What's this for??

Found it in the glove box when I bought the car 2 weeks I thought it was for the nav screen but after reading it says, "Cleaning cloth for Smooth leather". Did a search and found nothing, I'm assuming it's for the steering wheel since it has that smooth leather on it?
  9. D

Preowned 2011 vs a new 2013???

I was trying to find out is there any real difference between the 2 besides the wheels??? I was looking for a 2 United Gray manual but I'm having a hard time finding a one new however i did find a pre-owned one with 23k in excellent condition. Thoughts...
  10. D

How's the a/c on the MK6??

I'm thinking about picking up an MK6 GTI but my days in my MK5 with the weak a/c scare me. Any idea if the unit is different in the MK6?? As i remember in my MK5 the car wouldn't blow cold air unless in was in motion.