GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

FS: Windshield Sunshade

Just in time for summer I have an Intro-Tech Automotive Ultimate Reflector Car Sun Shade for sale. In great condition no tears or rips, includes protective bag. They retail for about $60, offering it for $40 shipped anywhere in the CONUS...
  2. D

CEL keeps coming and going...

Cause for concern? Came on like a month ago then it went out after a day. Now its back, should i rush it to service?? Power does seem to be down while its on but goes back to normal after it goes out.
  3. D

Ipod RNS-315 reset issue

I've had my car over a month now and it's all good so far except when listening to my ipod and I turn off the car it does NOT pick up on the last song I was listening. Very annoying I have to dig again and find the playlist and blah blah. My BMW never did this no matter how long I went without...
  4. D

Got a neat package today

So this morning UPS left a package and I had no idea what it was since I was not expecting anything, when I opened it this is what I saw. Also it came with a certificate of authenticity since it's a "Driver's Edition". :thumbup:
  5. D

What's this for??

Found it in the glove box when I bought the car 2 weeks I thought it was for the nav screen but after reading it says, "Cleaning cloth for Smooth leather". Did a search and found nothing, I'm assuming it's for the steering wheel since it has that smooth leather on it?
  6. D

Preowned 2011 vs a new 2013???

I was trying to find out is there any real difference between the 2 besides the wheels??? I was looking for a 2 United Gray manual but I'm having a hard time finding a one new however i did find a pre-owned one with 23k in excellent condition. Thoughts...
  7. D

How's the a/c on the MK6??

I'm thinking about picking up an MK6 GTI but my days in my MK5 with the weak a/c scare me. Any idea if the unit is different in the MK6?? As i remember in my MK5 the car wouldn't blow cold air unless in was in motion.