GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jmitchell4873

CSB3: Forum Boomers Attempt To Decipher Gen Z Mad Libs

I loved running before I got hurt, but I couldn't swallow my pride and accept the fact that a permanent profile wasn't the end of the world. I took the med board at 13 years and regretted it before I even finished my terminal leave. That was 11 years ago, and I still kick myself for that...
  2. Jmitchell4873

I just got my first couple pairs of custom insoles and it’s been life changing. My knee pain is low enough now, that I’m going to be getting back on the bike and start commuting on two wheels again.
  3. Jmitchell4873

Roof replaced today. Three pallets of shingles disappeared in a little over 4 hours. Those dudes did a 2200 sq ft roof faster than my kids can do their Saturday chores. Icing on the cake........the contractor wrote the invoice so that I don't have the eat the homeowners deductible. 35 year...
  4. Jmitchell4873

Fairly certain you owe this dude a $3 paypal for using his lyrics without permission. 🤓
  5. Jmitchell4873

Sitting at work googling the shit out of lupus. My wife got a notification from the lab on Friday afternoon. Of course, her Dr. wasn't in to talk to her about a course of action......or to keep her from stressing out about a possible change in her quality of life. This definitely explains her...
  6. Jmitchell4873

I can usually separate the BS artists from the legit cars by asking plenty of questions before committing to come see it. Asking for specific pictures to verify the presence of common issues is a quick way to see if they are being evasive. The good dudes with nothing to hide will usually be...
  7. Jmitchell4873

Gawdammit!! I missed out on the toilet talk of 2024! I missed a golden opportunity to talk about one of my most knowledgeable subjects!
  8. Jmitchell4873

Not a gamer (unless you count the occasional drive on Grand Turismo) and didn't know what Fallout was until I saw the trailer on Amazon. I watched a couple episodes and was surprised when my wife said she loved the show and wanted to catch up with me. She usually isn't into sci-fi or action...
  9. Jmitchell4873

Every post about Grandma's house should be accompanied by what leftovers she has in her fridge, with a shoe on her head..........or a 2x4, or paypal $3.....Lloyd rule. So many damn rules here.
  10. Jmitchell4873

Sounds like a typical Saturday night in my hometown. Except this small farm town in Missouri wasn't big enough for a 7-11........It was called DC's bait and tackle and all the cool kids had Mickey's malt liquor, Boone's Farm with chicken gizzards or a pork tenderloin.
  11. Jmitchell4873

Alignment dialed after installing 034 dogbone and deadset kit for AutoX in STL tmrw. Looking forward to seeing how uncompetitive I will be in XA. I just plan on having a good time with my son, then bringing home some Gus’s chicken since that’s my wife’s favorite restaurant.
  12. Jmitchell4873

No shoe on his head but here is the link for the 10 footer that I had a couple chats with. https://www.instagram.com/p/CKaOQy4A71w/?igsh=ZHlydnU0aTAxbjY2
  13. Jmitchell4873

I spent two weeks on the Kissimmee chain of lakes for a big kayak tournament a couple years ago. One of the canals that I fished had a 10 footer and a 12+ that I was always very aware of. The biggest one was very shy, but the 10 footer liked to sun on a spot that was on a choke point into the...
  14. Jmitchell4873

My mouth has gotten me out of more sticky situations than it got me into as a young'un. My wife still thinks I'm a idiot, so I guess I have more work to do.
  15. Jmitchell4873

When I was young and dumb, fights were second nature. Funny how heavy drinking and chasing women leads to tempers flaring. Those days are long gone for me. I'm 42 but am one of the youngest guys in my office. I love hearing all the old timers (50-70) talk about being back in their hay days...
  16. Jmitchell4873

That's either an amazing deal, or a wish.com special
  17. Jmitchell4873

Check the price on the Ferodo DS3-12 if the Carbotech makes you wince.
  18. Jmitchell4873

I sent them an email to check about rear fitment. Any rattling or fitment issues? I’ve read quite a few posts saying that they don’t fit the best.
  19. Jmitchell4873

Sitting at work researching the $hit out of brake pads. Time trial at NCM is approaching quick, so I need to make a decision and get some pads ordered. My buddy invited me to watch the fight last night, but 4:30 wakeup meant that I was in bed by 10 only to watch the news about Isreal/Iran...
  20. Jmitchell4873

Don’t leave any flaming bags of dog crap on my front porch if you’re not happy!