GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

High Oil Temp, should I be doing something about it?

I've got a DP so far, and on Stage2 Mapping. I drive at high speeds quite regularly and during this the oil temp tends to go up from between 109C and 116C. Is this something that will affect the durability of the engine? To be fair, the oil temp would rise to this even before the car was ever...
  2. P

vibrations through my new OZs

Hey I've finally gotten my polycarbon 75-57.1mm hub rings and they fit nicely on the hub and got oz utlraleggeras mounted.. the vibration at 100km/h++ is gone when i used 73-57mm rings. However, there's now slight vibration felt through the steering when I go over 180km/h. It feels like I'm...
  3. P

Difference between EA888 TT and GTi

Does anyone know why our 2010 GTI makes 210hp,207lbft whereas the same engined TT does 210hp,258lbft? The TT uses the GTI engine, not the larger turbo R engine, so where's our 258lbft?
  4. P

Stage 1 Bluefin, cant tell the difference..

I've had the bluefin installed in my car for a few days now and to be honest I cant tell the difference.. I remember somehow said on the forum 'it was night and day' but really its just 'day and day'. even the top speed is unaffected. am i missing something? anyone have similar experiences? im...
  5. P

Where is the OBD PORT!!!??

I got my bluefin already and lo and behold, I spent 30mins looking around under the steering and pedals area but I cant find anything that looks remotely like a hatch for which I can open and access a port. anyone's got pictures of their OBD port? mine's a RHD if it makes any difference.. help!
  6. P

changing the map reading lights

hi guys, i've changed the rear map lights to LEDs already as it was quite easy to remove the housing. i'm not sure about front reading lights cos the fitting looks really tight. do i use a small flathead to remove just the plastic bits or..? what do i do? i want to change them to white leds all...