GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. 03boostedGTi

FS/ FT 18" Rotiform NUE staggered

For Sale : Rotiform NUEs *18x8.5 et 35 *18x9.5 et 35 * 215/35/18 NS2s Wheels and tires total have 4k miles on them. No curb rash just minor blemishes from daily use. As far as trades go. Offer up anything, the worst I can say is no Or I'm Looking for $1200 picked up and $1300 shipped.
  2. 03boostedGTi

p2270 issuses and help

Need some advice, Today the gti was idling rough and would surge at idle and was running either really rich or really lean. I left it running so i could get a code and its a p2270 popped up meaning the 2nd o2 sensor is stuck lean. anyone have this issue before? i'm going to look into the wiring...
  3. 03boostedGTi

FS/FT Rotiform INDs 19x8.5 and 19x10 et 35

gone
  4. 03boostedGTi

tsi catch can problem?

Anyone here having any issues with their catch can collecting a lot of moisture?? i'm not sure its its the cold weather, is this normal or how can i prevent this. I don't want it backing up into the intake. I was thinking i can raise or lower then location on the can. any thoughts?
  5. 03boostedGTi

possible compressor surge? apr k04

i have had my apr k04 for about 2 years now and has had no problems at all. i have noticed that it sounds like it has some surge never thought to much into it since it holds boost fine and dynoed great numbers. i have the forge DV and im waiting for the weather to get nicer to put in the...
  6. 03boostedGTi

FS For Sale Rotiform INDs 19x8.5 and 19x10 et 35

I have a pretty much brand new set of Rotiform INDs i would like to sell with tires i ran them for the car for 2 days and put maybe 25 miles on them the sizes are 19x8.5 and 19x10 et 35 all round the tires have about 500 miles on them they are falken 452 215/35/19 font and 225/35/19 rear with...
  7. 03boostedGTi

FS 2x airlift slam front struts with 1/4" leader lines

as titles states i have two air lift slam struts that have about 15k on them. looking to get 500 shipped for both no pictures need since we know what they look like but pictures can be sent upon request. Thank you
  8. 03boostedGTi

Feeler For Trade 18" Work VSSX's lipped

Kind of interested in seeing what i can trade my Works for not sure what im looking for so just show me what you have! i will be at SoWo if the trade needs to happen there the wheels have normal wear from being my daily. wheel specs they are 5x114.3 but i use wobble bolts 18x9 et 26 2.5"...
  9. 03boostedGTi

what brake pads to go with...

I'm looking to upgrade my pads with an upgraded pad. wondering if i should do all four corners or just the front and wondering if i should do rotors all 4 or just front or none since you cant turn down our rotors. Also im looking at Hawp HPS pads anyone have any advice? car has about 35k...
  10. 03boostedGTi

Cleaning Engine bay and interior

my car was at the body shop getting some body work done and im guessing from the sanding it has gotten dusty in the engine bay,. im looking for a way to clean it all off and make it look new again. I've heard stories about some people using something products and then those products being to...
  11. 03boostedGTi

Euro cubby door with molded Airlift V2 mount

i'm selling just the door for the euro cubby that has a mount for the V2 air lift management molded into it. its from Dorbitz im looking to get 70$ shipped plus your Euro cubby door. pictures
  12. 03boostedGTi

i need a part number help :/

what is the part number for those blank squares that are next to the Traction control button. i need one .
  13. 03boostedGTi

Sale/Trade re-finished united gray 18" work VSXX's

not for sale anymore there was no interest so i re built them with bigger lips
  14. 03boostedGTi

HID Fog light Flickering...

so i got a set of HIDs for free from a family friend. they also came with cancelers so i installed them. With the key on engine off position they turn right on. Once they are warm and i turn the engine on the flicker and turn off. If i have the engine off and i just turn them on they just...
  15. 03boostedGTi

Feeler FS/FT 18" Work VSXXs

delete
  16. 03boostedGTi

FS OEM RCD510 touch screen radio

like the tittle says, oem RCD510 i just upgraded mine im looking for === price drop=== 400shipped. obo
  17. 03boostedGTi

help with converting my radio

so i scored a deal on a RCD510 Version AE, its the radio that comes in the 2012s and up i wanted to know if there is anything else needed to instal. since owner said plug and play i feel like its not that easy, maybe the Bluetooth i need to swap as well since the phone is integrated to the...
  18. 03boostedGTi

FS: Replica R20 tails from Ed

they are used but perfect cond no hurry to sell looking for 350 shipped comes plug and play