GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: Thule Aeroblade ARB53 Load bars and 2X Thule ThruRide b

I am selling these parts off of my roof rack. I already sold the towers. I have for sale: Thule ARB53 Load bars (53" aero) in silver and (2x) Thule Thruride fork mount bike trays. I'd like to get $100 for the load bars and $100 ea on the bike trays. Buyer pays shipping.
  2. M

FS: Thule Aeroblade ARB53 with Rapid Traverse Footpack(KIT1323) with Thule ThruRide b

Excellent condition; Thule Aeroblade ARB53 with Rapid Traverse Foot Pack (kit 1323) and two Thule Thru-Ride bike carriers with 5 lock cores. MSRP for everything new is over $1000. I am looking to get $500 shipped for everything! These fit on a MK5 and a MK6 VW Golf/Gti.
  3. M

Thule Roof Rack with bike trays FS

Excellent condition; Thule Aeroblade ARB53 with Rapid Traverse Foot Pack (kit 1323) and two Thule Thru-Ride bike carriers. Looking to get $300 for the base rack itself and $100 each on the bike carriers or $475 for everything. Buyer pays shipping costs. These fit on a MK6 Gti.
  4. M

OEM Led tail lights FS

I am selling a set of OEM Euro Golf R LED tail lights. Looking to get $375 plus shipping. I recently traded my Gti in on another vehicle so I no longer need these.
  5. M

FS: Serron Wheels

I am looking to sell my Mk6 Gti Serron wheels. They measure 18x7.5" and have 51mm of offset in the 5x112 bolt pattern. Condition is good; no curb rash. These are off of my 2012 Gti so they've seen daily use but I would rate them at a 7.5/10. These will have cheap tires(stock size) on the...
  6. M

OSIR Orbit V3 shift knob and shift boot

SOLD!!!
  7. M

2010 VW Gti 4 Door CSG

SOLD!!!
  8. M

FS: 9W3 Bluetooth Module

I am selling my 9W3 Bluetooth Module. This came out of my 2010 Gti. I've upgraded to the 9W7 version. Looking to get $100 shipped for the 9W3. Excellent Condition!
  9. M

FS: Oem 18" Detroit wheels

SOLD!!!
  10. M

FS: OEM Detroits

I am selling the 18" Detroit wheels that came on my 10' Gti. The wheels are in excellent shape still and have no curb damage. They are on my car currently, but I will have the off by Saturday. Looking to get $500 for the wheels w/o tires or tpms sensors. Looking to sell local, preferably.
  11. M

FS: OEM Golf/Gti Halogen Headlights

Like new; OEM Golf/Gti Halogen Headlight with Bulbs. Looking to get $250 for them which will include shipping to the lower 48 states.
  12. M

FS: OEM MK6 Gti Halogen Headlights

Like new condition; these have been on my car for around 15k and are in excellent shape still. I recently upgraded to the OEM Xenon Headlights hence my reason for selling these. Looking to get $275 plus shipping for them. All bulbs are included.
  13. M

FS: OEM MK6 Gti Halogen Headlights

Like new condition; these have been on my car for around 15k and are in excellent shape still. I recently upgraded to the OEM Xenon Headlights hence my reason for selling these. Looking to get $275 plus shipping for them. All bulbs are included.
  14. M

Feeler: FS- 18" Detroit Wheels

I am picking up a brand new 2010 Carbon Steel Gray GTI next monday with 10 miles on the Odometer. I am thinking about selling the "18 Detroit rims or the rims and tires?