GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: Neuspeed RSe12 Gunmetal 18" +45

SOLD! - For Sale are a set of 4 Neuspeed RSe12 18" wheels in Gunmetal with a +45 offset. They are wearing a set of Pilot Super Sport tires. 2 are newer and 2 are worn out. One small area has a couple of scratches but that's it. Come with new center caps.
  2. T

HPA Downpipe with Sport Cat - Golf R

SOLD! - For Sale, one HPA Downpipe with Sport Cat for Golf R. Fits right up to Stock exhaust with no modifications. Listed on HPA's website for $899 / Local SoCal Pickup only $475 PayPal or Cash. [/IMG] [/IMG]
  3. T

Dyno Results - GIAC & APR Stage I - 2012 Golf R

I posted this on the vortex and thought I would also share over here. If you've read this over there it is the same info. If you haven't read it, enjoy. Basically, I just wanted to share my tuning experience with everyone. For some background, I have a 2012 Golf R with a Stage 1 GIAC flash...
  4. T

FS: Neuspeed Short Throw Shifter

I've got a Neuspeed Short Throw Shifter for sale. $140 local pick up (SoCal HB or Irvine) or $150 Shipped. Like new. Only used for about 4000 miles. From Neuspeed Website: Fits: 2006.5-up Audi A3(8P), TT(8J), VW GTI MKV & VI, Jetta V, EOS, Passat(B6), Golf R with 6-Speed manual transmission...