GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

FS: CA: HPA VAD Mobile Wireless Setup.

I am selling a NEW, never installed, VAD (Versatile Automotive Diagnostic) Mobile Wireless software and hardware Palm OS kit. This setup, sold by HPA Motorsports, is designed to communicate, monitor, log, and diagnose your VW/Audi vehicle on the road. I am also including a gently used Palm...
  2. T

FS: CA: New Cooling Mist Stage 1 W/M kit +

I am selling a NEW, never installed, CoolingMist Deluxe Stage 1 Water/Methanol Injection System (with M2 nozzle). Along with this kit, I am including several additional parts from AIS (Alcohol Injection Systems). You’ll get an AIS 4 GPH (252 ml/min) injector, AIS 3 GPH (189 ml/min) injector, an...
  3. T

FS: CA: BSH TSI Integrated Throttle Pipe.

I am selling a gently used BSH TSI Integrated Throttle Pipe Assembly. I am the original owner, and the pipe is in excellent, like-new condition, both functionally and cosmetically. The BSH Integrated Throttle Pipe has been installed on my car for roughly 3,000 miles. Please visit BSH’s...
  4. T

FS: CA: APR Carbonio Stage 1 and Stage 2 TSI CBFA Intake.

I am selling a gently used APR/Carbonio Stage 1 and Stage 2 TSI CBFA Intake system. I am the original owner, and it is in excellent, like-new condition, both functionally and cosmetically. The APR/Carbonio intake has been installed on my car for roughly 5,000 miles. Please be advised that...
  5. T

BSH & Neuspeed Inlet and Discharge Turbo Pipe Review.

Car modifications don’t have to have a reason, or make sense. As car enthusiasts we enjoy tinkering-with and working-on our vehicles, period. Many times, our cars scream for attention and we change things, just for the sake of change. I believe it was this ‘spirit of change’ that forced me...
  6. T

APR Carbonio Stage 1 and Stage 2 Intake Review.

I’ll admit, I’m a whore for real high quality authentic materials. I don’t care what I’m shopping for… automotive, home, business, ect., if it looks like leather, I want real leather, if it looks like wood, I want real wood, if it looks like aluminum, I want real aluminum, and so on. Carbon...
  7. T

HPA DSG Stage 2 Upgrade Review.

The DSG is an excellent transmission but, we all know it has some issues and needs some improvements. The DSG has three separate user-selected driving modes. The Auto mode, Manual mode, and Sport mode. They each have a different but, self-explanatory function. Here’s the problem, the...
  8. T

HPA Stage 1 ECU Tune Review & Dyno!

It is tough to choose a Stage 1 ECU Tune. There are too many good options. To help assist in my search for a tune, I sought-out the experts…automotive forums, friends, and even, my local dealership. The questions I asked were mainly focused on the performance I could expect using the weak...
  9. T

Explain your User Name.

Turn8. My user name refers to turn 8 at Willow Springs Raceway. Most guys are cautious about turn 9, I know turn 9 is dangerous and needs to be respected but, turn 8 is a full-throttle turn…and it always brings out my pucker-factor. Mike