GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. W

The Official Gun Thread

Sorry about posting in the wrong thread...Fingers were going faster then the eyes. Let me redeem myself with a little 10/22
  2. W

Gun Politics Thread

Sorry about posting in the wrong thread, I started a reply before the thread was done loading...anyhow check out these celebrity Hollywood hypocrites http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhAEcHEWamY&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  3. W

Sweet stance bra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgIrDyUEBjY&feature=youtube_gdata_player WTF?!?
  4. W

Off-Topic Chat (#3)

If I can touch them they are real....:bellyroll:
  5. W

Own a gun? Thinking of buying one? Video inside

Please do not turn this into a debate thread, I am just trying to pass along information that is very important to some. Thanks
  6. W

Own a gun? Thinking of buying one? Video inside

You need to watch this video AND follow the link at the end. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDglpt8hpyg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  7. W

Gun Politics Thread

I feel that guns are over "regulated" now....
  8. W

Gun Politics Thread

Step one would be recognizing that the gun is not the problem. Step two, we will get there when step one is realized.
  9. W

Gun Politics Thread

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY -In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control. >From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated -In 1911, Turkey established gun control. From 1915 to 191... 7, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend...
  10. W

Gun Politics Thread

With this logic why is there a need for a car that goes over 55mph?
  11. W

Gun Politics Thread

Bingo, all weapons ban do is disarm law abiding citizens. I can understand that some do not like guns, what I do not understand is when those people want to take or not allow me to have firearms. Hitler disarmed it's citizens and look how well that turned out.
  12. W

Gun Politics Thread

How many lives were saved with the last "assault weapons" ban?
  13. W

Gun Politics Thread

Gun control= hit the 10's everytime..... PS since when do criminals obey "laws"? Just sayin
  14. W

The Official Gun Thread

9mm ammo is cheaper and that is always good.
  15. W

Who watches mechanic shows Truck U, HP TV, etc

Uk top gear & wheeler dealers are probable the top two. I do like xtreme 4x4 but how many "budget" builds can they make with $7500 axle swaps?
  16. W

The Official Gun Thread

I can understand some people do not like guns, what I can't understand is when some of those do not want others to have guns? Some of my hardware, that was sadly lost in a boating accident
  17. W

Who watches mechanic shows Truck U, HP TV, etc

How is it that "Fast and Loud" (GasMonkey Garage) can cobble together some overpriced pos project in 2 weeks with little resources and all the "TruckU/HP/Trucks/Muscle Car/ect. shows NEVER finish anything and start other projects?
  18. W

All I want for Christmas...

My screen name comes from being a Pantera fan, actually Dimebag Darrell "Warhead" was a company that made amps, speakers, band equipment ect. :thumbsup:
  19. W

All I want for Christmas...

<---this guy's list 1) get a girlfriend 2) get girlfriend to buy me stuff for Christmas 3):clap: