GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Tint from Dealership

Tint from a dealer any good?? seem really expensive and warrant sucks Compared to private shops What u guys suggest I do go with dealer Or save some cash and get it done else where?
  2. D

Wheel fit on Jetta

Wondering if the 18" Serron Gti wheels will fit on a 2013 Jetta Highline 2.5L With out any issues or interference? Cheers
  3. D

Serron wheels

Might b a silly question but just wondering if the 18" Serron Gti wheels will fit on a 2013 golf Highline With out any issues or interference? Cheers
  4. D

Where can I find Serron wheels?

Just wondering where in the GTA I can find New OEM Gti Serron wheel for me 2.5L? If not in the GTA the where in Canada? Given shipping Is reasonable Cheers
  5. D

2013 Golf Highline worth the money?

I was waiting for the golf Wolfsburg 2.5 But with our finance interest rates (Canada) on the wolfsburg Are still really high, so I started looking at the Highline since its pretty much the Same car...and the finance rates are at 0% and I got a quote for about $2000 off The price of the car Is...
  6. D

2013 Golf Highline 2.5 worth the money??

I was waiting for the golf Wolfsburg 2.5 But with our finance interest rates (Canada) on the wolfsburg Are still really high, so I started looking at the Highline since its pretty much the Same car...and the finance rates are at 0% and I got a quote for about $2000 off The price of the car Is...
  7. D

Serron wheels on a golf

Might b a silly question but just wondering if the 18" Serron wheels off the Gti will fit on a 2013 golf Wolfsburg With out any issues?
  8. D

Serron Wheels Option

Do you guys think VW dealership would sell the Serron Wheels package if your buying a base model golf 2.5L?? Or does this only apply to GTI's? cheers
  9. D

Pic Request

For all you talented artists out there i am looking for a pic of a base model mk6 golf 2.5L 2 door with Serron Wheels........can anyone hook this up pls?:)
  10. D

OEM Fog Light Conversion Kit for MK6 Golf

Anyone know where in the GTA i can get the OEM Fog Light Conversion Kit for my MK6 Golf trendline installed??? theres gotta be some places that do it no? cheers