Search results

1. Rob2.5

FS Highline CECM $225 Shipped - North NJ

SOLD
  2. Rob2.5

FS Highline CECM $225 Shipped - North NJ

BUMP
  3. Rob2.5

Amazing Opportunity for any AIRLIFT Products (price too low to post, PM me)

Hi everyone, While I normally don't post on here or vortex very often, a car shop I do most of my work with informed me they can get a ridiculous deal on anything airlift. They have instructed me not to flat out post the pricing but I'd be willing to share the info via PMs. I can discuss...
  4. Rob2.5

WTB AWE 2.5L Exhaust or MK5 Eurojet 2.5L Exhaust

If anyone is selling, please send me a message. Thank you :w00t:
  5. Rob2.5

FS VMR VB3 18 x 8.5 ET 40 - $1200 North NJ

I have for sale 4 VMR VB3's that are 18 x 8.5 wrapped with Kumho Esta AST tires with only 3k miles on them. Just used for the show season then taken off. The tires are 225/40/18, lots of thread left. - No bends or scuffs on any of the wheels - No rash - 2 wheels were resprayed from AMS...
  6. Rob2.5

Photoshop Help

I was wondering if someone could photoshop the tuscan sun red color from the nissan or a maroon color onto the VMR VB3 wheel, the grill of the golf and the rear emblem. Here is a pic of the color of the car, the wheels, grill, and rear emblem. [I'd like this a flat color...
  7. Rob2.5

Shaved

After having a few scratches on my front bumper and not being able to take out my side markers no matter how much I tried, I decided to just get it resprayed and shave it all at once. I couldn't be happier with the results. Big props go out to Diogo and AMS Autowerks in Linden NJ who did a great...
  8. Rob2.5

Do Coilovers Settle?

I installed my koni's today and was wondering if they settle at all? That was why I didn't lower it more. Is there any settling or do coils "not" settle once set? They are brand new btw.
  9. Rob2.5

2.5 Love?

Is it safe to say that all aftermarket parts for the 2.5 golf are the same between the 2009 rabbits and 2010 mk6 golfs? What I mean by parts includes: intakes, exhaust, and engine components. Any feedback would be nice.
  10. Rob2.5

Leather Steering Wheel No Multifunction Buttons?

I saw a pic a while ago on vw vortex and figured I'd ask around everyone for it. I'm looking for a pic of the leather sport steering wheel without the multifunction buttons. I've seen it before so I know its out there. If no pics at least a parts number would be great thanks!
  11. Rob2.5

Pic from today at some euro meet

I am by no means a photographer just liked how this pic came out and sharpened it a lil bit. Comments welcome. It was this little spot in edgewater if any of you jersey people are out there :)
  12. Rob2.5

Hub Size

Just wanted to know what the hub size for our cars is :thumbsup: Looking for wheels and wanna make sure they all fit.
  13. Rob2.5

GTD Steering Wheel Pic Request

Can anyone send me a few zoomed in photos of the gtd steering wheel. I know it has gray stitching which is different from the red stitching of the gti. I'm looking into getting one just wanna see it few pics of it and some zoomed in ones. Thanks. :)
  14. Rob2.5

Shipping a bumper?

I have a bunch of left over srt-4 parts from when I had the idea to make my oem neon into a srt-4 clone. The problem is now I have them collecting dust and I want to sell them. How do I go about shipping a bumper? I don't have a box for the bumpers and I don't know the easiest way to go about...