GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. wolverines_fan83

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Marc-Andre Fluery. I'll be cheering for Washington tonight
  2. wolverines_fan83

Officially Official NHL Thread, Finally.

Does anyone else feel like the Caps are about to have a let down after beating Pittsburgh and then going up 2-0 on Tampa?
  3. wolverines_fan83

Did you buy my R?

Did anyone or does anyone know who purchased a 2012 2 door white Golf R from Scottsdale Audi last week? That was my old R, looking to let the new owner know what all is done to it.
  4. wolverines_fan83

Official Formula 1 Thread!

Agreed, he should be an exciting driver for many years. It'll be interesting to see where he ends up in a season or two.
  5. wolverines_fan83

Curious to hear thoughts on the race in Mexico City. I thought it was a great looking track, I especially enjoyed the stadium section. It was nice to see Nico get the better of lewis as well.
  6. wolverines_fan83

McFarlane Sports Picks

Not sure if anyone collects these, but I have a small collection that I am trying to sell. I have around 40 McFarlane's mostly hockey and baseball. If anyone is interested in them just shoot me a PM and I can give you a complete list.
  7. wolverines_fan83

I think Lewis has to be the favorite he won last year and has looked good most of this year. I as always will be hoping Lewis and Nico take each other out, opening the door for Seb and Kimi. Forza Ferrari
  8. wolverines_fan83

I kind of thought this myself, I just hope the honeymoon with Ferrari doesn't end anytime soon. IF he goes against team orders like he did with Red Bull he'll be in a lot more trouble. In Maranello it's the team first not the driver.
  9. wolverines_fan83

Is it me or does Seb seem more likable now that he's with Ferrari?
  10. wolverines_fan83

Ferrari didn't finish 1-2 but 1-3 isn't bad. Forza Ferrari!
  11. wolverines_fan83

Would you let others drive your car?

I'm cool with letting friends drive my car, but letting a stranger drive my car for money is a definite NO. If someone paid to drive my car they may think they have the right to abuse it because they paid for it.
  12. wolverines_fan83

With the way Seb has been driving I don't think it's a ridiculous thought that he could win. It'd be great to see Kimi on the podium as well.
  13. wolverines_fan83

Monza this weekend! Hopefully Ferrari can make something happen. Probably going to be another Mercedes 1/2 though.
  14. wolverines_fan83

College Football

Go Blue
  15. wolverines_fan83

Those grid place penalties are a joke, there are only 20 positions in the race. Why can't they just start them from the back row instead of saying a 50 position penalty for Button, and 55 for Alonso?
  16. wolverines_fan83

Wow that was a great race this weekend. I was super excited that neither Mercedes made it onto the podium.
  17. wolverines_fan83

The passing of Jules is very sad indeed. I'm sure there will be a tribute of some sort this weekend.
  18. wolverines_fan83

EBC USR 1201 Front Brake Rotors

I have a set of EBC USR 1201 front brake rotors new in the box. I ordered these from autopartswarehouse.com because they were supposed to fit my R. They don't however and instead of being timely in trying to return them I let them sit in my parts rooms for several months and now they won't...
  19. wolverines_fan83

EBC USR GTI Brake Rotors

I have two sets EBC USR 1410 rear brake rotors new in the box,I ordered these from autopartswarehouse.com because they were supposed to fit my R. They don't however and instead of being timely in trying to return them I let them sit in my parts rooms for several months and now they won't accept...
  20. wolverines_fan83

RBR needs to stop whining and fix the problem. They won four World Championships with Renault, and now they face some adversity and they won't stop crying. However I wouldn't be upset to see Audi get in the mix.