GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TrogdorsWraith

Stock HID bulb replacement help

Has anyone had to replace a stock HID D1S bulb yet? My front left went purple a week ago and died a day later. I just took out the stock bulb but there really isn't room without pulling out the whole assembly. But since the bulb was dead I didn't care how I had to wedge it out against the...
  2. TrogdorsWraith

Anyone else going to Pikes Peak?

I might just be there...If I don't hate the mountain. Climbing all 13 fun coated miles Friday.
  3. TrogdorsWraith

CEL P0132

FYI I just did a search and didn't find P0132 anywhere. Last night headed home from Ted funny Fing movie BTW. The main road Powers is being redone and crossing over it I hit a "bump" going between 35 and 40. It was dark and I wasn't thinking about the new pavement making it uneven. It was a...
  4. TrogdorsWraith

Top Gear drives my dream car... Singer 911

Beautiful car always liked the classics. Whats the price tag though? 6 figures?
  5. TrogdorsWraith

Forza 4

No doubt good job guys. I wish I could modify profiles other people have made. You know steal a little creativeness so to speak. Mine are usually one tones with wheels and a tint.
  6. TrogdorsWraith

Xenon Housings

I'm looking for Xenon Housings only I have the bi-xenons now. They have a couple little nicks and it bothers me so what are the options for plug and play upgrades? I found these http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/Lighting/Headlights/ES2190098/ But geez those are spendy!
  7. TrogdorsWraith

Need GOPRO for APR K04 vs GT500

Anybody in the Colorado Springs area with a GOPRO care to ride along vs a 2008 Shelby GT500? Was talking to my friend last night about it, and yes I know I'm going to get owned he dynoed 440 WHP "mild mods". I'm going to fill up with 100 Octane and thought it would be fun to get a vid of it...
  8. TrogdorsWraith

Obama records at a glance

That pretty much says it all. Someone should make a clifnotes version of the state of the union. "I am great, its not my fault, America will endure, more money for liberal BS"
  9. TrogdorsWraith

Best W/M Kit for us?

Ok I KNOW this has been covered before...probably alot but you try searching water meth on here and see what happens! So no use search dummy posts hm? Ok with that out of the way I was looking at the Snow Performance water meth kit as another option over getting an IC upgrade. If you enter our...
  10. TrogdorsWraith

Help needed/review

Ok so I went today and went from APR K04 lowflow to highflow...nice. :thumbsup: about covers it. Anyway I drove home on the highway being spirited but there was traffic so nothing nuts. Car pulls much harder all is well I'm loving it, but then I take my friend for a ride. I punch it from 0 to 80...