GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Bengt18T

FS: FK Highsport Coilovers in PA

SOLD!!! I'm selling my FK Highsport coilovers off of my GTI. They've been on the car ~7500 miles and are still in working condition (basically just really dirty). The coilovers will fit both MKV and MKVI Golf's and GTI's and MKV Jetta's. Look at my build thread in my sig for stance pics. Yes...
  2. Bengt18T

FS: 18x8 Interlagos reps w/ tires in PA

SOLD Here's a copy of my post from another website... I'm selling my Interlagos reps. They are 5x112 18"x8" et45 ball seat and have 215/40/18 Continental ExtremeContact DWS (the allseasons) on. They have the correct bore and do not need hub rings. They do NOT have any TPMS in them. I got them...
  3. Bengt18T

FS: AMG Aero II's colormatched candy white

Somehow, I basically got talked into putting this thread up to sell the wheels I just bought not long ago. The old lady is determined that she needs the $ from these more than I need the wheels. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have some more extra cash on hand for when our son is born in Janurary...
  4. Bengt18T

Next spring's wheels

AMG Aero II's colormatched candy white I bought for when the weather gets nice. Just put them on to take a couple pics.
  5. Bengt18T

Exterior Windshield Cleaning

I've been having a problem with a dirty windshield. It's only noticable at night when it's raining. The windshield appears "cloudy" and has a glare. Where the wipers rub heavily (like where they start & stop) the windshield is clean, but where they just wipe over is where the glaze/cloudyness...
  6. Bengt18T

Thoughts/Questions on chip tuning.

I've been thinking more and more about this whole remove your ecu thing to chip these cars. I'm sure way smarter people have thought about this but I'm just trying to understand it myself. Of course we (as in the MKVI VW community) have to remove the ecu due to the mega-encryption on our cars...
  7. Bengt18T

Red Stripe, Hooray Beer!

Red stripe on the wheels that is. I figured I'd post these for anyone that doesn't venture over to the "other" site or who hate the new format. Opinions???
  8. Bengt18T

FS: 4 barely used Cooper Zeon ZPT 225/40/18 in PA

Edit for new price. $250 picked up I'm selling a set of my tires. They are Cooper Zeon ZPT in size 225/40/18. They are currently on my car and have about 1000 miles on them. They have good dry traction, ok wet traction, and are a little noisier than some tires but not bad. There is nothing...