GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Genuine VW metal bottle opener for cup holder

Genuine VW metal bottle opener. The finish is a sort of brushed steel effect and has a raised rubber pimple on each side to lock it in position. This was in my car but never ever used to open bottles or for anything really apart from look pretty so is in excellent condition. Fits the VW cup...
  2. D

Drivers Side Blue Parts4Euro Mirror lens

This is a direct replacement for the drivers side mirrorglass. It is blue tinted and has the heating elements built in. The mirror is a Parts4euro item, suppliers of high quality replacement parts for VW’s. They normally retail for around £50 a pair. It has the perforated strip which...
  3. D

Genuine VW 9W7 Bluetooth system

I am selling a 9W7 Bluetooth module (including antenna), full wiring harness and microphone for a MK6 Golf. These are all genuine VW components. It is plug and play providing you have the correct Vagcom adjustments already set on your car. This kit was in my car for about 3 months so is...
  4. D

FS - Drivers side Blue Tinted Heated Blind Spot Split Mirror

Blue Tinted Heated Blind Spot Split Mirror (drivers side) for MK6 Golf. This is for one mirror which is a Parts4euro part. It supports heated function, is tinted blue and is aspherical. It is a direct replacement for the original mirror lens. £18 GBP + postage
  5. D

FS - Drivers side Blue Tinted Heated Blind Spot Split Mirror

Blue Tinted Heated Blind Spot Split Mirror (drivers side) for MK6 Golf. This is for one mirror which is a Parts4euro part. It supports heated function, is tinted blue and is aspherical. It is a direct replacement for the original mirror lens. £18 GBP + postage
  6. D

FS - MK6 Golf R MFSW

*****SOLD***** - MK6 Golf R MFSW This is a genuine VW item, black leather flat bottomed, with the 12 function buttons. The surround around the buttons is in piano black and the lower insert is also piano black with the 'R' logo. It really sets off the interior with the piano black accents...
  7. D

MK 6 VW Golf Genuine Bluetooth Kit

This is a genuine VW Bluetooth kit. I am selling the module, antenna, wiring harness and microphone. As this is a genuine VW kit if you have a compatible hi-fi it is plug and play with some minor Vagcom changes. I will also throw in the module carrier which protects the module when it is...
  8. D

MFSW Steering Wheel module 1KO 953 549 CD

This module allows you to upgrade your Non-MFSW to a fully functional MFSW. It replaces the existing module and i believe it is plug and play with the necessary Vagcom tweaks. It is a genuine VW part and was only used on my car for 3 months so is more or less brand new. Part No. 1KO 953 549...
  9. D

MFSW Steering wheel module

This module allows you to upgrade your Non-MFSW to a fully functional MFSW. It replaces the existing module and i believe it is plug and play with the necessary Vagcom tweaks. It is a genuine VW part and was only used on my car for 3 months so is more or less brand new. £85 + postage...
  10. D

Golf 'R' MFSW

This is a genuine VW item, black leather flat bottomed, with the 12 function buttons. The surround around the buttons is in piano black and the lower insert is also piano black with the 'R' logo. It really sets off the interior with the piano black accents against the standard interior...
  11. D

MK 6 Golf Genuine VW Bluetooth kit - 9W7

MK 6 Golf Genuine VW Bluetooth kit - 9W7 REDUCED PRICE This is a genuine VW Bluetooth kit. I am selling the 9W7 module, antenna, wiring harness and microphone. As this is a genuine VW kit if you have a compatible hi-fi it is plug and play with some minor Vagcom changes. This was in my car for...
  12. D

FS - R Steering wheel

I have an R steering wheel for sale. It was on my car for only 6 weeks so is virtually brand new. I dont have the airbag for it unfortunatley. It is in perfect condition, i will take £225 GBP plus shipping for it.:)
  13. D

FS: Golf R Steering wheel badge - NEW

Selling a geunine, brand new MK6 Golf R steering wheel badge, perfect condition. Will take £17 plus shipping.:)
  14. D

Phone voice control after retrofit

I've retrofitted a multi function Golf R steering wheel and it works fine apart from two things. I only have the midline MFD so two of the buttons on the right side of the wheel (the left, right buttons) dont work as i understand they operate the MFD only, i'll have to upgrade my MFD to get...
  15. D

What are these for???

Does anyone know what the connections are on the new steering wheel i have bought that are highlighted with an arrow below? The airbag connects into the centre bottom connector so its not that, the only thing i could think of is the connections for DSG, would that be correct?:)
  16. D

Free/Swap 'R' steering wheel badge

I have bought a Golf R steering wheel for my TDi and it has the R badge at the bottom centre. I dont want this badge, just the wheel. I'm willing to swap this badge for a standard chrome insert (not GTi). It is brand new as you can see from the picture below.
  17. D

R-Line steering wheel mod

I have the chance of an R Line steering wheel. However, although i like it i dont want the badge leaving on the wheel.:drool: Is it possible to remove the R badge and replace it with a blank trim?:confused:
  18. D

MFSW Mod - the saga continues

Done loads of research to change my standard steering wheel to a MFSW. I've sourced all of the parts including a MFSW which the part number relates to fitment to a MK6 Golf or a Passat. Got all set to change everything over and now discoverd that the airbag from my wheel is not compatible with...
  19. D

Auto closing windows off Rain Sensor

This has been done on the froum below but i cant get it to work on my car despite having the RLS, anyone have a step by step Vagcom guide for this? :( http://www.vwwatercooled.org.au/f112/auto-closing-sunroof-windows-tricks-tips-43703-7.html#post634596
  20. D

UK Owners - LED upgrades

I have been upgrading various bulbs to LED's by trial and error because most suppliers mentioned on the forum were for US customers and shipping to the UK made it unfeasible.:( I can now help some of you with supply sources where i have found replacement bulbs which i think are reasonable in...