GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. sick_visions

In Casper tonight...

Anyone around Casper, WY selling an intake? Worth a shot. Let me know! lol
  2. sick_visions

Yes. Backpressure.

My problem: I have straight 3 inch exhaust. No cat. No resonator. No Muffler. Sound does not bother me, but the fact I am slower does. I am not getting into a "turbo's don't need back pressure" blah blah blah debate here. My question is this: I want to put a resonator on right after the...
  3. sick_visions

A sad day for Porsche...

Poor beetle ...
  4. sick_visions

Trip of a lifetime

watch the movie Hostel before you go. Have a good time!
  5. sick_visions

68 years ago...

"You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you. In company with our brave Allies and brothers-in-arms on other Fronts, you will bring...
  6. sick_visions

what are you eating? (right now)

LMAO. Very nice lol.
  7. sick_visions

Getting power down low back

So I installed a straight 3 inch exhaust system. No cats, resonator or muffler. Link: http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39192 Anyways, I noticed a loss in low end power. The question is: Will installing an intake regain some low end power? Or do I just need to put a muffler on to...
  8. sick_visions

Installed ridiculously loud exhaust today...

Today I had my exhaust put on. Its just a custom setup. Already had the catless 3" DP. So now I'm running 3" straight through. Put some 4" tips on. GOOD GAWD ITS SO LOUD... The DSG farts sound like a damn shotgun going off behind me lol I did notice some low end loss, but top end feels pretty...
  9. sick_visions

B7 Turbo?

I have a friend who has an Audi B7 A4 2.0T. This car has the K04 am I correct? So the main question is: If we swapped turbos, would there be any issues besides the fact he would be getting a smaller turbo? Is it a direct bolt on? I am currently Stage 2 so if I were to just bolt a K04 on...
  10. sick_visions

Anyone try this before?

A Snow Foam Wash? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AHqn--7j6M&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  11. sick_visions

If you found out you were going to die, what would you do?

that would be WWJDD (What Would Johnny Depp Do?) lol :lol:
  12. sick_visions

If you found out you were going to die, what would you do?

Probably make sure I make things right with God before I die.
  13. sick_visions

Tonight I realized what the GTI is all about...

I was at the movie theater tonight which is about 20-30 minutes away from where I live. I could either go the normal way home or I could go the twisty incline back way home. Which way did I choose? Well, Isn't it obvious? Let's back up for a bit and talk about what I have been thinking about...
  14. sick_visions

Bought my new 473HP Audi Today!!!

Watch out Mustangs. Here I come.
  15. sick_visions

Sold GTI. Help me pick next car.

Go look for a nice A3
  16. sick_visions

Is it normal? (answer the question above then ask a question)

no my nipples become hard enough to cut glass. is that normal?