GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. D

Feeler: Potential Part out MK6 GTI (2010-2014) fitment

UPDATE Sorry guys, car is pretty much sold. Thanks for all of the interest. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________ Thinking about parting my car back to stock. Prices are ballpark, nothing set in stone as of yet, but will come...
  2. D

Heko WeatherShields / Rain Guards

Was browsing and ended up finding these rain guards from a company called Heko. They appear pretty thin and don't appear to bulge out much. Any thoughts? Does anyone have a set? I haven't been able to find anyone in North America that sells them. :mad0259...
  3. D

DrunknFoo GTI Pics

A few updates. H&R Street Performance Coils installed, and the RGRs+Z1s. Next will be somesort of TBE and CAI Testing a friends new wide body lense Newly installed APR Carbonio Stage 1+2 Intake Due to a cement truck driver trying to merge onto me last year, I decided to get...
  4. D

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO

After thinking the car's not comming in until July, I got word from the dealership that my ride will be comming in this Tuesday. The bad news is my wallet is hurting, just ordered a couple of K worth of parts. :happyanim: Also, after reading many reviews on the mkv boards, I've decided that...