GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ms3brendan

FS: 2011 Black GTI w/Autobahn & DSG

Photos here.. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=307153048&dealer_id=66655401&atc_id=AT-124ec898 Let me know if you're interested or if you know anyone that is. Currently under 5k miles on the car. Washed twice a week because I have unlimited car washes. I just don't want the...
  2. ms3brendan

Feeler / FS: Black 2011 GTI DSG Fully Loaded Autobahn

I don't want the payments on it anymore. It's currently on a lease and has a little under 5k miles. I don't imagine anyone would want to take over the lease so I want to just sell it for $31,000. Let me know your guys' thoughts or if you're interested.
  3. ms3brendan

Bezel around side mirror

My girlfriend also has a Mk6 GTI and the plastic bezel around her driver side mirror got scratched up. Anyone know where we can get a new one? Or does the entire unit need replaced?
  4. ms3brendan

This Ebay VAG-COM Cable

From what I've read from searches.. eBay cables don't work because they don't support "COM" so it can only read but not write.. This cable shows that it uses COM so do you guys reckon it would write and we could use it? $400 for a cable just seems outrageous.. There MUST be a cheaper solution...
  5. ms3brendan

WTB: Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Yep.. If you have any you're looking to get rid of.. Lemme know!
  6. ms3brendan

B6 Audi S4 Brake Setup on MK6?

I don't know if this has been covered before.. from a Google I couldn't find anything.. but a buddy of mine has a B6 S4 and he's considering a BBK.. I was just wondering if his stock brakes would fit the GTI and/or if there's even a benefit on fitting those on the car.. I imagine there would if...
  7. ms3brendan

Raceland Exhaust - Anyone have one?

http://www.racelandus.com/p-143-raceland-golf-gti-rear-exhaust-with-singletip-mk6.aspx Does anyone have one installed? If so, any clips? I couldn't find any sounds clips or YouTube videos..
  8. ms3brendan

WTB: Tow Plate License Plate Mount

I picked up my car last Thursday.. I was fortunate enough that the dealer didn't drill holes in my front bumper nor did they put dealer badges in the rear.. But now within a month I'm going to need something to put my front license plate so if anyone has anything laying around.. lemme know..
  9. ms3brendan

Immediately Replacement of Stock Tires?

I'm picking up my 2011 GTI this upcoming Thursday.. From what I was seeing in the showroom, do the stock 18s come with all-seasons? They looked like all-seasons when I glanced at 'em.. But in either case.. I think I'm going to replace them with 235/40 Nitto NT05s.. I don't think they'll rub...