GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

19" BBS RGR FT

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?7019283-19-quot-bbs-rgr-ft Text me for more pics trade offers etccc. 7249949709
  2. M

FS/FT Mk7 GTI Austin wheels

New Austin wheels from a Mk7 GTI Looking for 1200$ obo shipped Not on here often so please text me with any questions or if you'd like pictures 7249949709
  3. M

3 piece Desmond wise sport

Freshly refinished by the previous owner I got them, mounted them and didnt like the way they sat on my car. -The centers are Grey/black W/ Flat Clear -the lips are satin black mixed with satin silver with clear coat -The barrels are satin black The center caps were stripped and hand polished...
  4. M

Stock parts for sale, sold the MKVI GTI

Sold my mk6 GTI as Is so now I have a ton of stock parts Some of the items I have are -Stock Suspension -Full stock exhaust (down pipe, catback) only problem with these items are the fact that I reused the stock tips for my custom catback so they are not on it -Stock Intake (full) -Throttle...
  5. M

Neuspeed front sway bar mk5/6 25MM

Traded my car in as is had this left over http://www.ngpracing.com/store/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=5682 264$ new plus shipping I'd like 200$ plus shipping! Text me for pictures 7249949709
  6. M

MK6 BT sale, would like to sell as a package deal

I have all the parts for a big turbo kit for sale, intercooler, turbo, piping, intake, coolant oil line for sale I would like 5k for the set up if you would like pictures or more information text me Precision 5130 turbo paired with unitronic BT software Eurojet SS manifold ATP Wastegate ATP...
  7. M

BSH Throttle body pipe

Used for a few thousand miles Will send pics upon request 7249949709 for pics 100$ shipped
  8. M

Firestone firehawk tires 8/32 245/40

I have 6 Firestone fire hawk tires 245/40/18 400$ shipped Text me for pics 7249949709 Four are 8/32 the other 2 are 7/32 Reply With Quote * * * *
  9. M

FS/FT E-Level Air ride

Looking to go big turbo therefore I want coils back I have the e-level management system with all the hardware, air lines, fittings, key fobs etc Going to go with a more performance oriented “build” after thinking things over a bit. So, up for sale is a full kit I do specifically know that it...
  10. M

APR K04

So in hopes of potentially going with a custom BT, I'll be looking to sell my K04. It's been nothing but fun the entire time I've had it, just want a bit more. I am looking at gettin 1200$ plus shipping I get a great discount so your probaby looking at 1300-1350$ including shipping. I'll be...
  11. M

FS/FT Bbs RS's 17x8/9 262/263

First of i have never been able to upload pics from my computer for some reason, however i do not mind if you text me for them, any pics that you may want i can take and send for you 724-994-9709 may also text to check part numbers for each individual part As for trades im honestly looking...
  12. M

Koni Coils, 8k miles

Koni coils for sale 8k on them, going air so I'm selling these Will have them of the weekend of the 24th figured I'd post them now Text me for pics/any questions 7249949709 700$ plus shipping I don't mind shipping to Canada but you pay actual shipping (generally 260$ including customs)
  13. M

FS!!! Tritton AX 720 XBOX/PS3 surround sound headset

Like new tritton ax720 for sale, bought for 134$ from amazon not to long ago will not work with my new setup on the projector 80$ shipped can send pics upon request 7249949709
  14. M

FS!! H&R Touring cup kit 1 month old

1 month old H&R Cup Kit-1k miles Nothing wrong with them, just going back to coils 550$$ includes shipping via 2 day FedEx should have them this weekend International shipping 715$ Retails for 800$ +shipping Text me with any questions 7249949709
  15. M

FT! BLQ's Rotiform Powdercoated Gold

http://www.goapr.com/media/photos/72157629853140186/7251707176/Medium/ Yes my car, those are the wheels you'll be receiving Another set of wheels for trade I don't generally check my threads please text me with all offers 7249949709 I don't mind shipping these however you'd have to ship your...
  16. M

SouthSide of Atlanta cruise to SoWo

Our group and I will be leaving from the PTC Starbucks across from best buy/taco Mac/Walmart on Saturday the 19th we have a nice route planned through the mountains on the way there. Arriving as early as 7 am and leaving no later, and I mean no later than 730am Any questions or for directions...
  17. M

Old EJ DP and Magnaflow question

Anyone know if the old style eurojet dp mates up to the Magnaflow catback?
  18. M

APR Intercooler

I searched here and googled it, so sorry if it's a repost. Does anyone have a DIY apr intercooler install thread?
  19. M

Questiom about BAGS

So I love both worlds, being slammed and riding comfortably while having the ability to change height easily. I have KW V1 Coils (for sale BTW). They are amazing, ride nicely and there is little to no bounce, which is what I hear from people with bags. My biggest concern is realiability of the...
  20. M

FS KW V1 Coilovers

FS: KW V1 Coilovers With less than 10k on them. Still on car , will take off once sold. Great condition, no issues whatsoever just going a different route, will provide original receipt,box and tool to adjust the height Asking $900 OBO. Sorry no pictures of actual coils, however this is my...