GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

F/S 2010 4dr auto CW GTI

Selling my 2010 4 door GTI. It has about 45k miles on it, 80% freeway miles. Only reason we are selling is we are looking for an SUV for our weekend activities. Its never been driven hard (NO racing) and always taken care of. It has been garage kept since I bought it new in '10. Please feel...
  2. N

NEED WHEEL LOCK KEY!!

Anyone know where i can get a wheel lock key ASAP?! lost mine after putting spare on and need to get my tires replace asap. anyone know where i can get one in orange county on sunday???
  3. N

Snow Cables-Actual Recommendations Please

OK, so i have searched, but i have yet to see anyone actually recommend a set of cables. I am taking a cross country trip through may states with nasty weather in the forcast with my wife and i will be taking a set of chains. I have the stock tires that came with the car on the stock 17s. No...
  4. N

GTI stalled, then died :(

So yesterday, I met my wife for lunch where we sat in the car and ate. after about 30 minutes just sitting there with the AC on the car shuttered a bit. I had it up at big bear (6k feet elevation) this last weekend and it did the same sort of thing. then it stopped and ran fine the rest of...
  5. N

2008 White 2D Rabbit

Selling our 2008 VW Rabbit. Its Candy White, 2D, Auto, and only has 10,8xx miles on it! It is a great car, but my wife and I work together and we take our GTI to work, this car rarely gets driven. We are asking $14,000 for it as it is in immaculate condition, and has super low miles. Also...
  6. N

Got my APR Stage 1 yesterday

OK so i bit the bullet and got the stage 1 yesterday at lunch, absolutly love it. Car doesnt seem like its "faster" per say just alot more torque in it, and maybe a tiny bit faster "0-60". I went to Eurocode in LA great guys got it done on my lunch break. Another GTI came in right after me...
  7. N

DSG: Faster in S or Manual??? (I searched...)

OK so i thought i saw something posted about this a long while back, but it may have just been an off topic add in to a thread as i just searched and couldnt find it. But i was wondering what you 'DSGers' out there thought, are our DSGs faster in S mode or by clicking it over to manual on a...
  8. N

Other than standard, tune, exhaust, CAI or turbo upgrade

OK so other than all the standard upgrades everyone talks about, what are some other small mods you can do to upgrade the performance of the MKVI's? Not looking for suspension or anything, more so hp/tq increases. are there any? I plan on an APR I soon but i was woundering what else is out there?
  9. N

Looking for Mod Friendly SoCal VW Dealer

Hey all, I am looking for a VW dealer that i can take my car to that isn't going to give me crap if i mod my GTI. I live in North OC and I am willing to drive a bit if needed. It would be great if the dealer also did mods, anyone know of a dealership like this in the area?
  10. N

GTI v GTO

LOL!!! thats all i have to say..... guy at work has a brand new GTO, we pulled on to an onramp of the 105 together, hit the light together, hit the gas together, but alas i watched his tail lights all alone while my dad sat next to me a laughed (he works with me too). it was rather comical, i...
  11. N

Iphone Bluetooth question

OK, so I searched and cant find what I am looking for. Is there anyway i can have my iphone plugged into the the cable and have it connected to my bluetooth connection while it plays music through the cable? every time i plug in my phone with my bluetooth on, the music on the iphone stops the...
  12. N

Downpipe performance increase and noise?

Hey quick questions: I was perusing some websites and i read a lot about these downpipe exhaust (APR was the one i was looking at). Will a downpipe alone increase the performance of a stock MKVI as i hear that will give e performance with less noise. (once i get enough miles on it i plan on a...
  13. N

When is it OK to start modding?

Ok so im new to mods, and VW. (I came from a tacoma, all i did was exhaust and cold air intake) I have a 10 GTI DSG and i am thinking if getting the APR stage 1 chip but how long should i wait? i still am breaking in the motor and plan to wait till 2K miles min, is that long enough? Also, if...