GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

Squeaky shifter

Noticed this today. WTF?!?! Has anybody ever had this problem? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgi7bV9-ko&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  2. J

So who's trading in their GTI for the R?

I just took delivery of my 2011 GTI in november and then this was announced. :mad:I'm really tempted to trade in for the R. Who else is considering?
  3. J

I like my Detroits

Am i the only one that thinks the stock detroits are sexy as hell? I don't care if they're heavier. Many of my friends and random strangers always complement how awesome my detroits look. And many have asked if they are aftermarket. lol. Detroits FTW:happyanim:
  4. J

Looking for Vag-com in central Florida

Preferably in the melbourne area but i'll drive pretty much anywhere. Looking to turn off drl's, disable locking horn, and enable windows up and down with key fob and possible cluster staging. Will pay you in cash or beer. I drive a 2011.
  5. J

Question about fuses

I just got done hardwiring my radar detector on my mk6 gti and the fuse i chose is not switched. Which of the fuses are switched? [/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
  6. J

Does your A/C get cold in the winter?

I think my AC compressor might be bad. I'm in florida and it's in the 60's right now. I was just driving home and turned on the A/C do defog the inside of the windshield and i noticed that there was no noticeable change in temperature of the air coming out the vents. I'm pretty sure i remember...
  7. J

Holding unlock to lower windows

I can't find the thread, but i remember reading that on 2011's they brought back the feature where by holding unlock on the fob the windows would roll down. So far i can't make my 2011 do this and i cant find any settings to do so. Am i wrong?:iono:
  8. J

Question about axle

So i picked up my new 2011gti 6mt on monday and i already had to have the driver side axle replaced, i know it sucks. They swapped it out of a 2011 dsg model to finally get rid of a loud clunking sound i was hearing when turning. My guess is yes but i just want to make sure, is the axle from a...
  9. J

Possible issue with new GTI

Just picked up my 2011 CSG 2door 6mt w sunroof. Everything is awesome except, i noticed a weird sound: When turning at slow speeds with the steering wheel about half way before hitting the stop, i hear a very loud and pronounced clicking sound / rubbing sound. I don't know how else to describe...
  10. J

Deposit at dealer

Has anybody ever had problems getting a deposit back from the dealer? Just wondering just in case i have to.
  11. J

Who has dealt with Prestige VW in Melbourne?

I'll be making a purchase from them in a few weeks and was wondering if anybody else has experience with them. Any info would be appreciated.
  12. J

Build to order sub enclosure MK6

A while ago, on some forum, i saw a guy was building these awesome flush mounted sub boxes that went in the spare tire enclosure but still allowed you to keep the spare tire in place. He had a website where he would accept orders. I've searched and i can't find it on any of the forums. Does...
  13. J

Whats your occupation?

lol Information Systems Security Engineer