GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. EuroStylez

Hiii :) nudes inside!

Suppp mk6s kids! Been awhile since I was on here.. for those who dont know me.. click on here http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13945 Have few more parts laying around so here we go! 1. Carbonio Stage II pipe - $130.00 2. ThunderBunny sideskirts already painted CandyWhite (never...
  2. EuroStylez

FT: SHAVED rear hatch, candy white!

Great deal! Parting out my car and have few parts left! Need this goneee :D Trunk was professionally done and also comes with a popper and rear wiper delete. Paint matches perfectly and its a direct swap! Don't wait for days and pay up to 1k for this at a body shop.. asking price also...
  3. EuroStylez

FS: ATP catless 3' downpipe + mid pipe

Parting out my car and have few things left, need it gone! Had the ATP CBFA downpipe and mid pipe on for about 10k (if you have a secondary intake filter then your car is CBFA) Still in good shape just discolored from the heat, ATP is considered one of the best out there. Paid about $380.00...
  4. EuroStylez

FS: Carbonio Stage I & II

SOLD Okay guys here it is! As many of you know I'm parting out my car so need this gone! Still in a very good condition, had it on my car for about 10k or so. Looking to sell it all together unless will have deposits on both items from two different people so communicate between each other...
  5. EuroStylez

FS: AWE Boost Gauge and tap.

AWE Boost Gauge http://www.awe-tuning.com/products/vw-1/mk6-g-j-2010/gti-20t/mk6-2-0t-vent-mounted-boost-gauge-kit.html Brand new it goes for $199.95 and AWE Boost Tap goes for $39.95. Total of $239.90 + shipping which will be about 25-35 bucks so $275.00 shipped. I will let it got for $175.00...
  6. EuroStylez

FT: mkV leather seats.

mkV leather seats for trade for your stock plaids!!! Looking to get $400.00 cash + your OEM plaid seats. Driver and passenger sides and the rear seat. Leather is in decent condition and has few marks on it from normal wear. NEED THESE GONE!!!! LETS GO GUYS THEY ARE GREAT SEATS! act fast and i...
  7. EuroStylez

FS: Custom badgeless honeycomb grill.. no other like it!

Like the badgeless look? Shaved and clean? BUT can NOT find a truly badgeless grill? Look no further! :thumbsup: The grill was made using two different grills. This is one of them, paid $145.00 + shipping: The grill above, has no gti nor vw badges BUT the lower portion of the grill is...
  8. EuroStylez

FS: Best Air kit for the money.. check it out!

SOLD Parting out my car.. everything must go, including my AiR set up. The kit was put together by many people who been doing AiR for years! So this kit is the best bang for the buck! Never had a single issue with it. Been on my car since July 2011 and has about 6000 miles on it so its...
  9. EuroStylez

Nudes of my gf.. take a look ;)

Gottt youuu! :lol: Time has come, parting out my car.. everything must go! Everything is still on the car and will be taken off when deposit is received. Currently the car is in the garage and is NOT driven. Going in a different direction and simply want to pull away from the scene for some...
  10. EuroStylez

Post your daily/beater/one hit wonder.. car!

Many of us out there will NOT be driving our mk6s over winter as well as there are some who have a second vehicle to take them from point A to point B without putting miles on the mk6.. If you are one of those people, post up pictures/mods/stories of those cars. P L E A S E... do NOT post...
  11. EuroStylez

FS: '18 BBS Super RS *Prima Donnas*

SOLD ***FORSALE***FORSALE***FORSALE*** no trades! PERFECT WHEELS FOR CARS ON AIR AND COILOVERS!!! Mint condition! No bends, cracks nor damages. Going with a different look for my car so must sell them as much as I don't want too. Very rare and one of a kind. Had them for about 7 months...
  12. EuroStylez

In search for airbrushing artist in NJ.

Looking to have something air brushed on my car. Any friends, family members.. w/e.. in the business?!?!? let me know ;)
  13. EuroStylez

13th Annual SPRING Show & Go.

So who's going?
  14. EuroStylez

Free wheels!!!

Found this today, wheelgeeks.net is having a crazy awesome raffle! For only $10.00 dollars you can win Brabus Monoblocks IV 3-piece wheels! heres the link http://raffles.wheelgeeks.net/wg/register.aspx :thumbsup:
  15. EuroStylez

Honeycomb Badgeless Grill.. "Custom Project"

As some of you may know I've ordered a custom badgeless grill from Germany which disappointed me when I received it. Poor quality... for almost $400 dollars and almost two months of waiting. Red stripes were not fully dry when they got packed for shipping so the wrapper got in-printed into the...
  16. EuroStylez

Video Question.. Please Help.

I've been trying to figure out what exactly is going on with my car but its hard to explain/describe it so I've decided to video it.. which trust me, wasn't easy! Driving + shifting + holding my phone + my GTI is spun all the way down on coils = shakie video. In Video #1, I'm in 4th gear at...
  17. EuroStylez

BBS Super RS

Straight from Japan. BBS Super RS 18x8 et42 18x9 et37 Not sure which tires I'm going to go with neither sizes yet but heres a pic of the wheels. Special thank you goes out to Manny from http://www.wheelgeeks.net/ for making this possible! He can get you ANY wheels for cheap and great...
  18. EuroStylez

P2Spec LED Interior Complete Bulb Replacement Kit For MK6

Just got these in the other day from P2Spec.com and figured i'll share my experience. For more information/pictures and where to order please visit: http://www.p2spec.com/product-p/jdl_ledpw1.htm Ben from P2Spec.com was super helpful and knows all about that excellent customer service. Hit...
  19. EuroStylez

"My Project" by Euro89.

PART OUT LINK http://golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31382 Hello everyone, I've finally decided to start my own build thread since i been on here for a while and would like to share my own knowledge and experience. As well as to keep my mods listed since i already have few done here and...