GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

Just got mine done, this past year we bought a house and had twins (boy+girl) I was so excited on how much we got back I kissed the H&R Block guy! (No homo)
  2. E

WTB Snowflakes 18" ET45 5x112 (excellent-mint)

Finally picked a spring wheel that I really like but of course there sold out everywhere. If anyone has a set without rash tires not needed but will consider, I love to buy them off you. I'm in New York (Long Island) but will pay for shipping. Lastly I'd love to buy these new if possible so if...
  3. E

Reflex Silver Golf-Wife Green lights New Wheels

Tax return is looking better than expected so the Mrs (boss lol) has granted me $1200 for new wheels (give or take $100 and shipping of course). Tires are separate cost I'm getting these with other money Conti DWS:in total with tires I have figure $1800. Problem is there's not too many Reflex...
  4. E

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

And tires, wife gave me the green light lol
  5. E

WTB Excellent Condition Detroit's (Long Island Area)

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy excellent condition Detroits with or without tires. If they come with tires they need to be 75% thread left or better and all the same brand. Take offs would be ideal but not necessary. I'm on Long Island (Sound Beach 11789) so I'd rather meet up then have them...