GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Euphorizm

Windshield scratches

Folks, I need some advices here. I have a a scratch running along my windshield, most likely due to a rock or something hard that was stuck on my right side wiper (was clearing grit from dirty snow). It left a mark that runs across half of my windshield in the shape of a perfect curve lol. So my...
  2. Euphorizm

I was/still am a Honda guy, this is why!

Don't know why people hate on hondas, I wouldn't underestimate an ek9 type r at the track, that shit would corner better than what we have. imo hondas made some of the best fwd cars ever. buuut the avrg teenage driver who can afford them don't have any sense of style nor knowledge of their car's...
  3. Euphorizm

Montreal Auto Show

first one is a chrysler 300 with a Rolls-Royce front and second is the first supercar made in Quebec or Canada.... Locus Pléthore from HTT :confused: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locus_Plethore
  4. Euphorizm

Montreal Auto Show

^ haha I love how people would climb aboard and have the "I wish I had this" face lol
  5. Euphorizm

Montreal Auto Show

Thought Itd be nice to share some pics of the car show. They arent really pro pictures but with all the people there I tried my best :) cheers! Picture 261 by Euphorizm, on Flickr Picture 263 by Euphorizm, on Flickr Picture 266 by Euphorizm, on Flickr Picture 267 by Euphorizm, on Flickr...
  6. Euphorizm

You and the squeegee hobos

So first.. Hi i'm new to this forum, nice to meet you all :) And now, on to this thread, so how do you guys deal with squeegees that are approaching your beloved vw that you just washed, polished and waxed? or that has already begun its destructive work on your car's windshield and scratching...
  7. Euphorizm

Golf 4x4 lol

only in quebec lol