1. P

FS: Ross Tech Micro-CAN interface cable

SOLD!
  2. P

FS: P3 Digital Boost Gauge

SOLD
  3. P

MK6 APR Stage I vs GSXR1000

So, I just got my Stage I, and was looking for a worthy fight. Finally found a sucker, looked like 04-06 GSXR1000, with fur seat. From a rolling 30 or so, I got ready, then punched it. I heard some noise next to me, and looked to the side and back, and he was nowhere to be found. I figured he...
  4. P

What new car would you want to have that you can't get in your domestic market?

Originally was thinking RS3, but DSG only and the 5-cyl makes me want the S3 more... Polbit
  5. P

iPad 2 Coming March 11

Just like others here, I bought the original last year. Played with it for a while, got annoyed with poor font resolution for reading books and crappy internet browsing (poor tabs, having to reload the tab almost every time you switched, etc., etc.), gave it to my wife, she played angry birds on...
  6. P

APR installs in DFW area

Just wondering who do you guys use? Import Car Center is closest to me, but Dub Squared is not much further. A little apprehensive about chipping a new car, so I want to find a good shop and won't disable my car :) Polbit
  7. P

What was your last car?

2007 Volvo S60R Fast, but such a pig compared to the GTI...
  8. P

Dealer recommendations in Forth Worth, TX?

I'm out in Keller, so any dealer is a bit of a hike for me, like Autobahn or Lewisville VW. I need to find a good one :) Any personal experiences, good or bad? Thanks, Polbit
  9. P

New owner - first issue...

Hi everyone, I just got my '10 GTI on Sat. Love the car, but I have noticed a problem - at speeds of 45+, you can hear a humming, droning sound. It changes pitch with car's speed, and is not effected by applying power/keeping car in neutral. The car has 17,000 miles, and I assume original set...
  10. P

Hello and welcome. Introduce yourselves here

Hi everyone, just picked up my first VW ever - 2010 Grey 2-door manual GTI, with Sunroof, Xenons, Bluetooth and 18" wheels. It was a close call between the GTI and a Genesis Coupe Grand Touring, but in the end the tranny in the GTI was the deciding factor - much nicer and smoother. Anyway...