GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Chrop

Tell me, are americans in arizona this crazy??

Im not making this thread to make you usa people look bad. i just wanted ur take on it. This guy is one of those that when he does mistakes, he talk and act a way that people just take the wrong way. A clumsy i guess.
  2. Chrop

Ofcourse there are two sieds of a story. But i mean, 7 years for such you would probably just get a fine for over here :P
  3. Chrop

Here is a summary of the story.
  4. Chrop

Lawyer -This is a very embarrassing legal scandal. The case had been dropped, from day one. There is not a single proof in the case that substantiates that Lars Farm has tried to kill someone during the six and a half minutes in an American small town he has never been in. The police did not put...
  5. Chrop

Allright, this story has been all over the news here in Norway about a guy from norway, running the wrong way in a one lane road, people from this supposed town gets so angry with him so they call the police, hits his face and now he got 7 years in prison based on witness accounts.. Now the...
  6. Chrop

Dexpedition - Oslo.. one word: Awesome!

Check this video ;) http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=45967
  7. Chrop

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

You just hit me! thanks! I love that song too! Everytime i hear it its like volume up and relax :D
  8. Chrop

OSLO BOMBING - MK6 Survives

Watching the news and thought the same!, thank god my friends working in the area are ok!
  9. Chrop

8.9 earthquake in Japan

Check this before and after pictures, move your cursor over to see the differance: http://www.vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/jordskjelv-i-japan/bilder.php
  10. Chrop

Grovans "R" Golf MK6 (Norway)

Grovans "R" convertion Golf MK6 (Norway) - NEW rear bumper project and Tarmacs! Its time to make my own journal of my car too. Recently updated picture of the car by date 09.25.2011: ___________________________________________________________________________ When i first ordered it in...
  11. Chrop

Bad assembly and bad painting by the dealer resultet in this

So i where to wash my car: And when ive gotten off the dirt, i noticed this: The reason it looks like that, is because first, they assembled the skirts, then they where like, CRAP, its the wrong color. So they decided to repaint it, but they could not get the sideskirts off, so they...
  12. Chrop

My MK6 TDI Fall pictures

Yes, it desperately need lowering, but you know what, its bought, but ill just wait till over winter :)