GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Hawk Brake Pads/ Stainless Brake lines/ Motul

I have the following for sale cheap: Front Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads - HB543N.760 (Used for 4 20 minute sessions at Sebring) Rear Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads - HB544N.628 (Brand New unopened) Set of 4 USP stainless steel braided brake lines - (Brand New unopened) 4 bottles of Motul RBF 600 DOT 4...
  2. M

Bridgestone Potenza RE050A take offs $400

FS: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A take offs $300 Price drop $300 local today. Found something I want to buy but need it fast. These tires are take offs from a VW GTI with just 1200 miles on them. They are in excellent condition with nearly 100% tread. Size 225/40R18. They sell for $950+ new...
  3. M

Detroits + TPMS

sold
  4. M

Solid motor mounts and BBK in the UK

I ran across a link to this site either on here or vortex and I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about these parts? There's no prices so I'm guessing these might be for sale at dealers in the UK but I'm not sure? Just looking for more info about prices and availability for these. Any info...
  5. M

Changing brake lines

Anyone know where a good video or picture log with instructions on installing new braided ss brake lines on an MK6? Need to know how to keep air out of the places air isn't supposed to get etc. Thanks for any help!
  6. M

Average Track fees?

I live in central Florida and the track fees around here seem high. I was just wondering what you guys thought. The fees here are typically $299 for 4 track sessions that last around 25 minutes each. Instructor fee is $75 which isn't bad. Also have to add in club annual dues. All told I'm...
  7. M

Who can tell me about these wheels?

Thanks for your help in advance. Just got my GTI but I'm looking for a set of 17" wheels to put some tires on to go to the track with. Found someone selling these and was wondering if you guys could tell me the name, width, weight, offset of these wheels. He says they are 17" and that from...
  8. M

GTI MK6 vs. Miata track days

Hey everyone. After looking around for a nice street car that I could take to the track I decided on the GTI. Now I'm looking at some upgrades to make it fully track ready and it's getting a little expensive. I'm starting to question if i should just buy a Miata for the track and keep the GTI...