GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

FS: Thule 594xt sidearm (roofrack bike mount)

Forsale: http://www.amazon.com/Thule-594XT-Sidearm-Universal-Fit/dp/B003RLJHFS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1377833059&sr=8-2&keywords=thule+594xt+sidearm Price: 150 Shipping: NO. You are better off buying it brand new closer to your house or ordering it new online from a vendor who gives you free...
  2. E

WTS: Thule Roof Rack (AeroBlade) (SoCal 91762)

SOLD PS: here are the exact parts by product code: 480R Rapid Traverse Foot Pack ARB53 AeroBlade Load Bar Pair KIT1323
  3. E

FS: Socal (91762) OEM INTAKE/AIRBOX

selling the oem intake air box/filter/ all the way back to where a "stage 2 pipe" would be installed. good condition. especially good if you are converting your car back to stock! $135.00 :) here my # 951.333.4691
  4. E

FS/FT/WTB: AWE C|C|B SoCal

SOLD
  5. E

FS: AWE CATBACK! socal!

FS: AWE CATBACK pics updated SOLD .... for pokecards and cash :laugh:
  6. E

FS: ST COiLS! Socal!

SOLD.
  7. E

FS: BBS LM Reps SOCAL!

SOLD.
  8. E

FS: OEM Catback and Intake

FS: OEM Catback, OEM INTAKE, and OEM SPRINGS/SHOCKS! I'm really just trying to sell the catback off my 2011 GTI but if anyone needs the stock air filter box I can sell that too. Price for catback exhaust: $125 OR BEST OFFER. the thing is huge so shipping is out of the question for me.. i...
  9. E

FS: DETROITS with TIRES!!!!! SOCAL!

SOLD to thepismire! ty ty. would rec. him for fast payment and pick up!
  10. E

my GTI WOULD have been hooked up if........

I didn't just drop $$$ on an engagement ring! i think the following expressions are how i feel right now :):(:wub::o lol EDIT: Pictures of ring are in post #18.
  11. E

Strike 1 with the GTi

So I bought my new 2011 4dr autobahn this Monday Memorial day.... Tell me why 2 days later on Wed, my check engine light comes on. I bring it to the dealership on Thursday (today), and next thing you know I'm sitting in a nissan versa rental car due to a fuel pump line leak...