GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

Drop in mpg

When I first got my 2012 GTI I was getting 30 highway and about 28 when factoring in some city. This has steadily decreased over time and I am at about 18 now. I occasionally drive it hard, but its not the norm. I am about to get my 40k done and wonder if I should notice any improvements...
  2. M

VW Maintenance Dallas, TX Area

Anyone have a good place to go to save some money on my 40k and DSG maintenance in the DFW area? My dealership was asking about $700.
  3. M

CEL / Misfire repeated times in 38k

I have a 2012 GTI, all stock, no mods. Over its 38k life, today will be the 4th time it will have been in the shop for misfiring issues. I never know when it will strike but luckily it has been when I am near home; because when it does the car feels like its going to be shaken apart when...
  4. M

Tire Recommendation 2012 GTI

Looking for a recommendation for tires for my 2012 GTI. Requirements: - $150 range - Primarily for performance/traction. - All weather capable. I don't need them to necessarily be rated for all weather, but I do need them to hold up to Texas ice, sleet, rain. - Warranty I am looking at...
  5. M

Amp Install

I must suck at searching but cant find a good thread on installing and amp in the 2012 GTI. I have installed amp's before and know the basics, but still have some questions pertaining to the GTI. 1. Does the stock touchscreen (non-Navigation) have RCA connections at the back or do i have to...
  6. M

Pricing Question

Forgive me if this is the incorrect forum, but I would like to just see if this is a good deal on a GTI nearby. 2012 - 4 Door, Auto, Convenience and Sunroof, Black $28000 + TTL and Fees I see on Edmunds the TMV of the car is $28137, so this could be right around there. The only reason I dont...