GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Falken Azenis PT722 225/40/18 Plenty of tread left $350

SOLD! to ROOSTER
  2. S

FS: Falken Azenis PT722 225/45/18 Plenty of tread used < 3k

Falken Azenis PT722 plenty of tread left(around 3K) see Pics. Buyer backed out so they're up for sell. Local PICK UP only: So. California oc area Price: $350 OBO paid over $700 installed also will sell with BBS CO wheels for $1400 for both.
  3. S

FS: BBS CO 18x8 Wheels only. Plenty of PICS Inside SOCAL

SOLD! Wheel 1: 8/10 Wheel 2: 9.5/10 Wheel 3: 9.5/10 Wheel 4:8/10
  4. S

GOLF Monster Mat/ Rear trunk cover/ CarGo management system

I have for sell a 4 set of monster mats. they are rubber durable/heavy and easy to clean $60. I also have a VW CarGo Management system for the trunk. the blocks can be moved and very useful when hauling things around. -SOLD Rear trunk cover/ with net storage -SOLD PICK UP ONLY FOR NOW...
  5. S

Roof rack + various attachments SO Cal. OC area

I have for sale are the following: Snowboard attachment with key(hold up to 4 snowboards or 6 skis)- $80 no shipping sorry PICK UP ONLY for now.
  6. S

FS: OEM Halogen Head Lights from 2011 TDI SOCAL OC area

These were on for about 7k mi. and have no cracks or scratches; they are immaculate. Halogen Headlights from 2011 Golf TDI PRICE: $200 obo
  7. S

FS BBS CO 18in. with great tires So. Cal. OC area

Up for sale are my 18in. authentic BBS CO's with Azenis tires 225/40/18. Plenty of tread left see picture. This is ideal for GTI's but will also fit TDI's and Golf MK6's nicely. Reason for selling is i'm parting out my car. Wheel Specs: Offset: 44mm Backspacing: 6.22" Bolt Pattern: 5-112 Rec...
  8. S

22k mi. Today car wouldn't start...ARRRGH!

So went to take my dog to the vet 40mi. away. After the appointment tried to start the car and it sputtered... i waiting 2 mins and tried again... it still sputtered then it said TAKE to WORKSHOP! WTF! so called VW roadside and at least they were helpful and had my car towed to the nearest...
  9. S

COD MW 3 Groups

Hi all just created a group for the MKVI for you Elite players. JOIN! Group name: MKVI
  10. S

Fogs light turn on when turning with your headlights on

I just noticed that when the wheels are turned and the headlights are on; the fog light will turn on on the side the tire is turned to. i drove the car since May and finally noticed this when i installed some yellow fogs.
  11. S

MW3

I have it. my psn network is Jimmypal if you wanna run n gun in the multiplayer
  12. S

TDI Fog Lights

I searched but found nothing. Anyone changed their fog lights on a TDI? I'm trying to install HID's for the fogs. I took some of the screws off behind the wheel wall, but there's more stuff blocking it making it hard to get to. Any help is appreciated!!
  13. S

FS: Stock 17in Portos w tires from 2011 TDI come check it out!!!

NEW PRICE $650 Hi All, just purchased some wheels from a cool dude in the forums and now looking to recoup some of the cost. so i'm selling my Stock 17in Porto's from my 2011 TDI. They have 6000 mi and no curb rash and no scratches ect. selling price is $700 including wheels and conti...
  14. S

Just installed some BBS CO's

Here's a couple pics i took with my phone camera, so they're not so great. ahhh and yes i need to drop it a tad... i just don't want to relive my youth of snaking it everywhere.. Before.. After and some pics of my former cars.. this is Betsy this was my daily driver Shani Sold both...