GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. s.fl.vdub

fs/ft: Borla catback for mk6 gti

Hey everyone so Im selling my borla catback, it is a good condition. I am the second owner of it and I love the sound Im just looking to see what else is out there. If your looking for a deep throat sound this exhaust is as good as it gets. Im looking really for anything else, magna flow...
  2. s.fl.vdub

FT/FS: Oem Savannahs

Hey guys Im looking to trade or sell my 19x9 et 33 oem savannahs. The wheels are in great condition with one knick on the right front passenger wheels from a speed bump in my neighborhood. The wheels come with tires but need replacing pretty soon. Im looking to trade them for 18's. If you are...
  3. s.fl.vdub

Wtb: Catless down pipe cbfa

I'm looking to buy any catless down pipe for a cbfa motor. I want something local since I'm not looking to pay for shipping. I'm located in south Florida. Let me know!
  4. s.fl.vdub

Fs:Fk streetlines

Just as the title states, I'm looking to sell my fk streetlines. I am the throd owner of these coils, both owners sold them because they were returning their leases. There are no issues what's so ever with these coils. They ride great and work great. They have a total of 18k on them. Comes with...
  5. s.fl.vdub

Ft: fk coils

Hey everyone I'm trying to trade my fk streetlines for a catless name brand dp and outlet pipe. The coils has 18k on them and have no issues. I am the third owner of these coils. Both owners had no issues with them and didn't beat on them. I'm just going to stay on my springs since I'm not...
  6. s.fl.vdub

Ft:fk coils

Hey everyone I'm looking to trade my fk streetlines with a exhaust setup. I'm looking for a catless dp or catback. I'm looking to keep this as local as possible. I'm located in south fl. The coils have 18k on them and have no issues what so ever. I am the third owner of the coils. Neither of the...
  7. s.fl.vdub

Ft: Tornado red euro lip

Im looking to trade my tornado red euro lip for anything really. Im open to all offers. I would love if I can could trade the lip for a turbo outlet pipe. I am the second owner of the lip and it comes with everything for instal. If you are interested you can email me for pics at pvcprossi@aol.com.
  8. s.fl.vdub

ft:torando red euro lip

I want to trade a tornado red euro lip I recently just purchased, Im open to anything really. Im not looking forward to putting it on anymore since it was a compulsive buy. I am the second owner of the lip. If your interested in pics you can email me at pvcprossi@aol.com
  9. s.fl.vdub

Wtb: S3 intercooler

Just as the title states, I'm looking to purchase an s3 intercooler. I'm looking for a local buy.
  10. s.fl.vdub

Wanna trade Black Iphone 5 32gb

Just as the title states, Im looking to trade an Iphone 5 32gb black for car parts. Im looking only really for performance parts. I live in boca raton fl. Im about an hour north of miami and an hour south of west palm beach. The phone is mint and factory unlocked. Verzion stated that all their...
  11. s.fl.vdub

wtb: aftermarket shocks

Hey everyone just as the title states, Im looking to purchase a set of after market shocks for my 12' gti. My stock shocks are blown and I would prefer aftermarket ones to use with my springs instead of using stock ones again. I would prefer a local sale just to avoid shipping cost but will...
  12. s.fl.vdub

Fs: Apr catback

I have an Apr catback I'm selling. Great sounding catback. Love every second of it. I'm making some more funds available since moving into an apartment. The catback has been on the car for 4k. I'm looking $650 shipped. Also will sell the catback with a Usp catless dp for $750 shipped. Need sold...
  13. s.fl.vdub

Apr ko4 for sale.

Apr ko4 for sale. No hardware just the turbo. It's has 8k on it. No play. Need it gone ASAP because I'm moving into my apartment and need extra money. I'm asking $1300 shipped with awe outlet pipe. Serious offers only.
  14. s.fl.vdub

HELP!!!!!

So yesterday I was driving down the road and all of a sudden my car started to shuder and cut off power. Then out of no where the car died and wouldnt turn back on. The EPC light came on and the car wouldnt start or even turn over. After 30 mins of letting it sit, maybe thinking it needed a...
  15. s.fl.vdub

wtb: Rear wiper delete plug

Just as the title states guys. Im looking for the rear wiper delete plug.
  16. s.fl.vdub

wtt: Brand new detroits

Just as the title states guys, Im looking to trade brand new detroits for a new set of rims. The detroits are only 2 months old and are perfect condition. Im looking for 18" rims with the lug pattern 5x112. Let me know what you guys have. If you want pics just pm your email, thanks!
  17. s.fl.vdub

wtb: Rotiforms

Just as the title states guys Im looking to buy a set of rotiforms and asap. Im looking for 18's with the bolt pattern 5x112. I would prefer local as I would like to use cash not pay pal. Let me know what you guys all have!
  18. s.fl.vdub

Wtb: rota grids

Just as the title states guys, I'm looking to buy some rota grids! Let me know!
  19. s.fl.vdub

Fs: Apr catback.

Hey everyone I have an apr catback for sale. The catback has 2k on it and has been taken care of. Never scrapped. Have both clamps for it. Looking to sell because I just want to role around with stock catback. Pics will be sent to those that are serious about purchasing. Looking to get $700...
  20. s.fl.vdub

Wtt: my oem xenons

Hey guys, I'm looking to trade my oem xenons for a catted dp or a magnaflow catback. Also will consider a catless dp with a magnaflow catback. The headlights are in perfect condition. There is just one little little Knick in the right headlight. It's just the housing but I do have bulbs and...