GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ghotch

FS: RML Snowflakes 18x8.5

18" Snowflakes available. No tires. $875 OBO. Will ship at your expense. Pictures coming...<br /> Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  2. ghotch

So many ad threads on the forum...

That's how they pay the bills dude....
  3. ghotch

Another MK6 Part Out!

Bump! I went back to Stage 1 and I'm parting out all my stuff. Looking for a local sale (Austin,Texas area) but will ship at your cost. These parts are all used except as noted but well cared for! Pictures uploaded to Flickr...please follow the link. Used items for sale: -Spacer for O2...
  4. ghotch

RIP Frankie "Godfather of House Music" Knuckles

Daniel...Thanks for recognizing the "real" godfather of House....I'm happy I got to see him last October. He truly started the ball rolling and we wouldn't have all the fantastic House DJs that we have today without him....RIP.
  5. ghotch

Has anybody rebuilt their stock Bi Xenons?

I've had two bi-xenon bulbs burn out in the last week and so now I'm looking at the ballast as being the weak link. It doesn't look like you can buy it separately from 1stvwparts.com or keffervw.com....Anyone have any ideas or similar situations?
  6. ghotch

2013 Audi RS6 Avant

It's probably the fastest station wagon one would be lucky enough to drive...I've ridden in a earlier version with the V8 and it's fast as sh!t! I can only imagine the V10...:clap:
  7. ghotch

WasserWagens 2013 Austin Texas

http://wasserwagens.com/ Wanted to share this with the Golfmk6.com community...WasserWagens 2013 is coming soon in Austin, Texas. Reaching out to the Mk6er's in the surrounding areas (DFW, San Antonio, Corpus, Houston, Louisiana, Oklahoma). Only 50 spots left...hurry up and register!
  8. ghotch

What Phone?

Nexus 4...unlocked. Google sells for $349 on their website.
  9. ghotch

South by Southwest in Austin, who's going?

Fader Fort lineup... Do512 (@Do512) tweeted at 6:58 PM on Fri, Mar 08, 2013: Fader Fort! http://t.co/VmvUf7uYAn (https://twitter.com/Do512/status/310192911692206080)
  10. ghotch

LOL, I'm sure that's going to be a great show...I'm an old DM fan from way back in the 80's...yeah, I guess that makes me old. :thumbup:
  11. ghotch

People are starting to flow into town...Lots to do next week!
  12. ghotch

Our firewall gave me the boot! Texted you my stuff.
  13. ghotch

It's finally working...I gotta get a wristband for wifey!
  14. ghotch

The link is so slow...their servers must be getting hammered.
  15. ghotch

Pm me when you come into town...!
  16. ghotch

MK7 GTI debut pics from 2013 Geneva Show

The wheels on the red 4 door look like Audi R8 wheels. The "cut" Detroits aren't too bad. But they'll all have them I bet as the base wheel.
  17. ghotch

Polar FIS+ Advanced Product Install and Information

How many boost settings does yours show? Mine shows two. What's with the one with a exclamation point?
  18. ghotch

Mine stayed the same, but now the boost is showing a negative number.
  19. ghotch

Here's after a short drive. Haven't had to vagcom yet. Boost seems strange. Lots of weird numbers. Bummed. I'll play around with the different settings and see what I can produce.
  20. ghotch

Ok finally got this installed. Really simple to install. Oil temp seems to be working.