GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ghotch

FS: RML Snowflakes 18x8.5

18" Snowflakes available. No tires. $875 OBO. Will ship at your expense. Pictures coming...<br /> Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
  2. ghotch

Another MK6 Part Out!

Bump! I went back to Stage 1 and I'm parting out all my stuff. Looking for a local sale (Austin,Texas area) but will ship at your cost. These parts are all used except as noted but well cared for! Pictures uploaded to Flickr...please follow the link. Used items for sale: -Spacer for O2...
  3. ghotch

Has anybody rebuilt their stock Bi Xenons?

I've had two bi-xenon bulbs burn out in the last week and so now I'm looking at the ballast as being the weak link. It doesn't look like you can buy it separately from 1stvwparts.com or keffervw.com....Anyone have any ideas or similar situations?
  4. ghotch

WasserWagens 2013 Austin Texas

http://wasserwagens.com/ Wanted to share this with the Golfmk6.com community...WasserWagens 2013 is coming soon in Austin, Texas. Reaching out to the Mk6er's in the surrounding areas (DFW, San Antonio, Corpus, Houston, Louisiana, Oklahoma). Only 50 spots left...hurry up and register!
  5. ghotch

FS: 18" Avant Garde M310 with Conti DWS, $1000

SOLD! These are ready to go, clean and well kept. No curbage and finish is still spot on. Tires have 5/32nds left and have about 10K left on them, warranties transferable. Prefer not to ship, but willing if you pay. TPMS included. Conical lugs are required as well. Center caps provided...
  6. ghotch

Fuchs style wheel...

Opinions on what this would look like on a GTI...? 085150286_1267479_1175850461_n-vi by AtxGTI, on Flickr photo-vi by AtxGTI, on Flickr
  7. ghotch

Smallest Offset without Spacers?

Anybody know what the minimum offset is before spacers start coming into play? Looking at some wheels with a 18x8, 41 offset. Thanks!
  8. ghotch

FS: Bluetooth Module, 9W2

From my 2010 GTI. Streams music via Bluetooth from iPhone, Android, etc. Part No. 1K8035730D RNS510 A2DP 125 Shipped in US via USPS. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking! PM me. Bluetooth Module, 9W3 by AtxGTI, on Flickr
  9. ghotch

FS: Black GTI Emblem, Black VW Grill Emblem

Ordered these a while back and never put them on. Changed my mind and went a different direction. I'll ship via USPS. $15.00 for the GTI Emblem GTI Badge, Front by AtxGTI, on Flickr IMG_0737 by AtxGTI, on Flickr $30.00 for the VW Grill Emblem VW Grille Mk6 Flat Black by AtxGTI, on...
  10. ghotch

FS: BSH Torque Mount Insert

Brand new in box. $25.00 shipped. Paypal preferred. PM me, Thanks for looking! BSH Insert by AtxGTI, on Flickr BSH Insert by AtxGTI, on Flickr
  11. ghotch

Great MPGs

As its finally cooling off the GTI is getting great mileage on the commute! Post yours up!
  12. ghotch

FS: H&R Wheel Spacers 5mm and 12mm

Briefly used on my GTI. Looking for $120. I'll include the longer bolts as well. Pm me. Paypal preferred. Thanks. Spacer by AtxGTI, on Flickr Spacer by AtxGTI, on Flickr Spacer by AtxGTI, on Flickr Spacer by AtxGTI, on Flickr
  13. ghotch

WTB: ATS Cup Wheels

Looking for a newer set of ATS Cup Wheels. 5x112 and 8x18 only please. PM me, thanks.
  14. ghotch

WTB/WTT: 18" Karthoums Silver

As the title states...Have a set of Detroits (no tires) and 18" Avant Garde M310s with Conti DWS. Hoping someone might have a set in the garage they might trade or sell...Hit me with a PM. Thanks.
  15. ghotch

Kind of liking the engine cover off look...

Wish I could polish the valve cover...and the manifold. IMG_0686[1] by AtxGTI, on Flickr
  16. ghotch

Cleaned the Modshack Intake today....

Can't say enough good things about the Modshack Intake...super easy disassembly and well put together. Touched up the filter inside, cleaned out a few dead bugs, etc. Overall it's holding up very well with almost 45K miles logged on it. Those of you on the fence should seriously consider this...
  17. ghotch

Just hit 60k miles...

What now...? Trade or Mod to death?
  18. ghotch

Blown Diverter Valve

I suspect I have a blown Diverter Valve so I jacked up the GTI and took a peak...looks like I have the G version and it's basically covered in oil although there's no dripping or anything. Has anybody had this happen...? I'm guessing this is proof that the diaphragm has broken and blowing off...
  19. ghotch

Cherry Red LED Tails on the CSG...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  20. ghotch

Magnaflow CBE

Anybody figure out how to get the exhaust tips to line up? The passenger side sticks out about 1/4" more than the drivers side. Any ideas?